Search results

1. Vampiris

What happen!?

Hi, i dont know what happened, i get a message "forbbiden to use illegal software" and the game disconnect me. I dont use any illegal software wtf. I only use VPN.
  2. Vampiris

Let's talk about red dragon

Hi, i'd like to know why you allow the game start a red dragon instance with only 3 players, and i waste my entry!! This could be only a bad joke, allow only the game to form a raid when 50 players are there, if not is a wasted entry, htf 3 dudes kill the red dragon!? Straight BS. I log out the...
  3. Vampiris

What is happen with the server?

Server is offline, i dont see nothing posted about any restart or update, what is going on?
  4. Vampiris

Something is wrong

Hi, i think something is wrong here, is stuck in download. 30 minutes waiting and nothing.
  5. Vampiris

Dowloading and update is bugged!

Download and unpacking looks like is bugged, stop working here as i show in printscreen.
  6. Vampiris

I can't finish this quest, i need help.

I need to find some NPC in Mistmerrow that don't exist anymore i think. Can admin help in this quest? Put this npc in other place in the map.
  7. Vampiris

3 items disappear

Hi, im sure this chest was full and today i log in and 3 items disappear from the chest, did u delete any item in the last updates? I dont know what items is missing here...
  8. Vampiris

Cant place mining drill in my mansion land.

This is the 3rd time that happen, i want to put in my land one mining drill and i cant, with plenty of space. This is some bug, something to due with my neighbor trees i guess. ?
  9. Vampiris

Bug i think.

I always put here one mining drill and now i cant place it, id like to know why? And i had one there that dissapear. This happen today after the update.
  10. Vampiris

WTB epic leather ayanad fists and boots

whisper me in game or mail me, my IGN is Sabotage.
  11. Vampiris

Massive lag

The server is with massive lag, i cant do nothing in game, log out and log in again and i cant log in. Is the server down?
  12. Vampiris

Something wrong with the server?

In the last 10 minutes i got 8 DC's, im the only one? Looks like the server is very unstable at the moment.
  13. Vampiris

Where can i find the workbench for this tokens?

I dont know where is the workbench, any help?
  14. Vampiris

Server down.

Server is down?
  15. Vampiris

Is this for real!?

So i crafted my daru caldron, bought 400g in worms and when i start crafted the potions the server goes offline!?!? Is this a joke?? NOT funny at all, the quest said 14 hours left, and now how i craft the potions!?!? If caldron dissapear in 30 minutes!?!?!? What about a warning before doing...
  16. Vampiris

Daru caldron bugged

I used the daru caldron to place in the floor to craft the potions and the caldron just dissapear, printscreen here. I spend 200g in bait worms for nothing. @Sparkle @Ariess https://imgur.com/a/84VUDMZ
  17. Vampiris

Cant connect to the server

I'm having error connecteting to server, any help?
  18. Vampiris

Hasla quest is bugged

I already abandon the quest 4 times and restarted four times, and always stuck in 19/20 infantryman. Because of this i dont have my erenor cloack yet, i am 776/800. Link: https://imgur.com/a/ezjfuZR
  19. Vampiris

I dont know what is going on here!? Some admin help.

After 3.5 my anti virus detected malware in game launcher, since then loading take forever, rendering the graphics is a pain, before everything is ok, i uninstall the game, deleted all files and folders from archerage and this happen after i do a fresh install. I have the anti virus turn off and...
  20. Vampiris

Server is down

The gods disconnected me from the game, and i cant log in now. Maybe is server problem!? Anybody with the same problem? @Sparkle
Back