2. lwf2166

WTS Epic Ayanad Staff/Scepter

need your discord contact <3
  3. lwf2166

Client Problem

em...just wait with patience?:)
  4. lwf2166

about the ban of "forbidden using illegal software"

Thanks , but i really didn't do anything , i followed the game rule and the staff said "Hi, your account has been banned because our system did not receive HWID of your PC. We will lift the ban from the account as a one-time exception, but please Repair the Client before logging into the game."...
  5. lwf2166

about the ban of "forbidden using illegal software"

My account was blocked yesterday , with the staff's help , they lift the ban. But how can I prevent this from happening? I will be frustrated if my account blocked again for the same reason. please help me:)
  6. lwf2166

i love this server! i love archerage

i love this server! i love archerage
  7. lwf2166

Race Change Suggestion

my account was blocked yesterday and the staff lifted the ban soon ,the staff said :"Hi, your account has been banned because our system did not receive HWID of your PC. We will lift the ban from the account as a one time exception, but please Repair the Client before logging to the game." i am...
  8. lwf2166

Race Change Suggestion

I am sorry to talk to you in this section, because I am afraid that you will not notice my message. My game name is Rainler, I play this game for 2 months, very love this game, but my account was closed today, I always follow the game rules, recommend to friends this server, I shouldn't be...
Back