Search results

1. Einaer

Stat migration affecting Sparring Arena stats.

Sure is taking a while to come up with a reason. Whatever it ends up to be, I bet it's a really smart and well-thought out one.
  2. Einaer

Not quite sure if this whole "voting" thing is getting anywhere. But I'll ask you this, even if it's intended by the "all knowing gods" xl, can you, or anyone in the admin/dev team give me a good reason as to why migrated stats should count, other than "It's hard to undo"?
  3. Einaer

Doesn't have that much to do with the thread, but have you tried the ones in Ynystere/Sanddeep. They're on neutral ground so should be neutral to all.
  4. Einaer

When thinking about the Sparring arena as "balanced", most would say it's not balanced at all. Certain classes excel, solely due to the way the class is designed. But what if it wasn't even balanced between people with the same class and skills? That's what stat migration is causing. This...
  5. Einaer

Kraken

I was about to say, that sounds like something your guild would be doing :D I can tell you, that a despawn timer would benefit me greatly. I don't get to stay up past 3-4AM(kraken spawns 1:30AM my time), but on the off-chance that I can stay up later, my whole morning won't be stale kraken...
  6. Einaer

Kraken

Why would people who don't go to kraken vote for changes? They gain nothing. The whole logic behind that statement is flawed. (not even including the grammar)
  7. Einaer

Kraken

Kraken pvp is fun for the first hour or two. But after some time it becomes draining and repetitive. A despawn timer would leave more time for other events and diverse pvp. Also I do hope that the admins look at the difference in numbers between the people who want a change and people who...
  8. Einaer

Include Lord Coins in Credit Loot Boxes

The value of boss items is based off of their availability to the public. Before 3.5 and late 2.9 kraken was free farmed by a single nation. They sold the ink sac at 10k-15k because everyone free farming it already had their gear at the max and there were fewer new players needing it. Atm...
  9. Einaer

Remove the 70% damage return on Retribution(Occultism)

Retribution is much like other preemptive anti-cc skills. Yet it has what I assume is a intended positive buff which deflects 70% of melee damage back to the attacker. On the tool tip, that sounds great. But most people know that damage deflect is a joke in this game, as it goes through...
  10. Einaer

[Forum Event] New Acquaintances

32 Name: Einaer Gear Score: 6343 Level: 55 Guild: yata gang Class: Skullknight Nation: Player Nation
  11. Einaer

Ezi buff and figureheads swapping

Enemy ships that are right in front of you and not moving, yes.
  12. Einaer

As a person who uses the scroll wheel jump, I can say that I can only ever reach what Ayakaa does 1/10 times I do it. Especially not from less than a meter under the water surface.
  13. Einaer

I see no reason to get rid of it. The rule was already don't use it on PvE seeing as how mobs will generally stand still and not do anything about being hit. I'm assuming drivers have brains and will at least attempt not to get caught into ezi swapping traps. Also it gives otherwise useless...
  14. Einaer

Suggestions

Is there a chance you could remove the active keybind priority of actives like Anthalon proc? Example: Atm if you have the Anthalon proc and use a glider, the Anthalon proc stays on R instead of moving to the back. That screws over any keybinds you have set for glider backdrop or invincibility...
  15. Einaer

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

IGN: Einaer A decor item for my bland house :D
  16. Einaer

[Forum Event] Person of a Month

IGN: Einaer
  17. Einaer

Server updates 10/2: Custom Questline Chapter 21 "The Order of Nui", Pawesome Festival and more!

It spawns at 2pm EST or 7pm Central European Time and the timer is 30 minutes. I guess maybe they want you to keep it in the 200% dmg zone while the tank stays just outside of it. But the fact that it has Glenn's push ability makes it pretty impossible. The 15k dmg was outside of the 200% dmg...
  18. Einaer

Server updates 10/2: Custom Questline Chapter 21 "The Order of Nui", Pawesome Festival and more!

It's a 3 million health 5 star boss.Spawns in the middle island of sea of graves. I have 62% magic defense and it still did 15k dmg to me with a single magic attack hit. It's skills are similar to those of Glenn, but somehow even stronger. Honestly, it's not even close to being a substitute...
  19. Einaer

[Forum Event] ArcheRage beauty in colors

Spent all day on this, be gentle IGN: Einaer
  20. Einaer

[Forum Event] My funny ArcheRage!

Sometimes dying is the best thing that can happen to you. IGN: Einaer
Back