Search results

1. Winglord

Server updates 7/21: Ancient deer changes, Titan's Attack event improvements, etc.

Just finished and did not get credit in White Arden
  2. Winglord

[Game Event] Ancient Daru Relic

This freaking quest might be the one that makes me quit the game...
  3. Winglord

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

What is the item "Titan's Branch" for? I assume for turning into the dude that spawns right under Crow.
  4. Winglord

[Gifts Exchange Event] Secret Santa

IGN: Dragonwing RN: JAY Wish: Merry Christmas to all, and to all players: keep playing and having fun!
  5. Winglord

Golden Ticket

I must have got off track on my searches while trying to multitask. My apologies. Golden Token. So are these useless until event comes back?
  6. Winglord

Golden Ticket

There is an item. and it was a tab in Marketplace on LIVE. There are several in the game, AH history shows a few
  7. Winglord

Golden Ticket

I looked, I searched, I googled, I could not find anything related to the "Golden Tickets" in ArcheRage. Any advice?
  8. Winglord

Items stacking

IGN: Dragonwing Fresh Fertilizer - Stack is stuck at 7,505 used to be 10k Milk - is 5k / was 10k
  9. Winglord

Forum mini-event

IGN: Dragonwing
  10. Winglord

[Game event] Pawesome Festival

Sparkle, Is there is a new page? - 404 Not Found nginx
  11. Winglord

Appreciation Gifts for Active players!

Gotcha, nvm ^ I was getting pic of what I saw under services for my reply, when you posted the update. My bad!
  12. Winglord

Appreciation Gifts for Active players!

When will the appreciation gift button show up?
  13. Winglord

ArcheRage 2nd Anniversary Updates!

Rigged!
  14. Winglord

ArcheRage 2nd Anniversary Updates!

Like other profession title related things, it cannot be completed at multipurpose bench. I still tried it, too though :p
  15. Winglord

[Forum Event] Anniversary Randomizer

#14 IGN: Dragonwing happy halloween happy anniversary ArcheRage
  16. Winglord

Launch Error - ACTION REQ'D

For anyone else that encounters the Launch Error issue, the pinned post, that I cannot reply to, does not address how to actually fixing it, after it's removed the exe's from the directory. Fyi, When it first happened to me, I looked and it was in exception/allow/exclude list. Etc, I...
  17. Winglord

Should PLAYER NATIONS be removed?

I originally voted NO to adding Player Nations to AR, But... since you added them, Leave them in. +1 for leaving PN as is, with the asterisk, they should have never been added.
  18. Winglord

64 Bit Client

This will be asked several times while something "that is not chained" is being studied, lol
  19. Winglord

Suggestions

Suggestion: Show weapons on the Select Character Screen Would be nice to see our shiny in-game toys!
  20. Winglord

Server updates 7/30: Poseidon Shroudlight & Sheet Music changes, as well as other updates!

I heard someone say they they did the math, and you lose harvest fungus numbers if you made the bundles. But I haven't confirmed that yet.
Back