Search results

1. Winglord

Golden Ticket

I looked, I searched, I googled, I could not find anything related to the "Golden Tickets" in ArcheRage. Any advice?
  2. Winglord

Launch Error - ACTION REQ'D

For anyone else that encounters the Launch Error issue, the pinned post, that I cannot reply to, does not address how to actually fixing it, after it's removed the exe's from the directory. Fyi, When it first happened to me, I looked and it was in exception/allow/exclude list. Etc, I...
  3. Winglord

Game is slow on new computer - Fixed: Install on SSD

So I got new computer, installed Archerage, and what the heck, this game is slow. Tthe loading scrolling text window was very SLOW. I mean like, go make coffee and drink half of it, slow. All my other games work great. So I did a clean reinstall. Seemed a little bit better at the initial...
  4. Winglord

Honor Badges / FFA +

Suggestions for new ways to get Honor Badges? It seems to be very hard for new players to do Stat migrations, since they require Honor Badges, with the current server population the FFA queues are not filling at all! Any suggestions?
  5. Winglord

Game Settings not saving

I have had some issues pop up in the last week or so where some of my game options are not saving. But it's only certain things: Game Sound - All settings Select Server - Not highlighted ever, anymore Personal New Tabs in Inventory - Missing Also some times my personal tabs in chat disappear...
Back