Search results

1. N

What class to go?

I used to play as abolisher. With those new changes to Abolisher's skills, I believe that the lack of CC kills the class. Am I right? If that's true, what class is strong in 4.5 with the changes? (only don't play healers)
  2. N

Cash Scarecrows

Oh, nice! So, I can grow whatever I want to? Just can't place decorations? Is there anything about the land being studied? I saw something about it, and just want to know if we will have new house areas being opened, because some ppl just like me cant find anywhere to build a house and to work...
  3. N

Cash Scarecrows

So, I bought all those cash scarecrows in my old Harany character. Right now I am back to the game and started playing on a Nuian character. How can I use my cash scarecrows from the other character? Will I have to place the scarecrow with my Harany character or can I send them to the Nuian...
  4. N

Massive Land Sale in Windscour! All Connected Land; Gazebos! Farmhouses! 16x16s! It all must go!

I want to buy it. But right now I only have 10k :/ If you want to add me at Discord, when I have all the 20k I will buy it, but I don't know when I will have it xD
  5. N

Massive Land Sale in Windscour! All Connected Land; Gazebos! Farmhouses! 16x16s! It all must go!

Can I grow crops in a husbandry farmhouse? Just a question xD
  6. N

Help out with larceny.

Hi everyone, my name is Nightcore. I used to farm at Sanddep turtles with my auroria gear, and now that I've got my pack with t2 celestial gear and weapon, I would to ask you guys where a Darkrunner can farm gold! I tryed 1 hour at whalesong, but It seems that I can't kill them so fast, I got...
  7. N

Support Pack

Where can we take it? Will they be for new account only? (I am returning to play since I saw some posts about it on facebook).
  8. N

Nova Guild/Familia BR!

Oi, estou voltando a jogar o ArcheRage! Sou brasileiro e procuro por uma família pra montarmos uma guild ou simplesmente montarmos uma família pra fazermos as quests! Me mandem e-mail dentro do jogo os interessados! Tem que ser do lado NUIA! Meu nick é Professor.
  9. N

Help: How to evolve with larceny

That would be lovely. Right now I am farming noble crates, at turtles, because I have grand auroria gear, and I farm multiple mobs (3 at the same time) as revenant, but I have a lot of problems with my mana pool, even with meditate. Any tips? Should I just go for Darkrunner and kill 1 by 1?
  10. N

As a long- term farm, do you think larceny is only for the begginers? Those who has a good amount of gold MUST farm with other stuff? I was planning to do some trade runs to make my labor goes down, and than farm tons of crates and purses to open later.
  11. N

Should I start?

Will I get a free obsidian celestial gear when 3.5 arrives?!
  12. N

Hi, I am new. Basically I am farming about 300g/h with noble crates. I am with Auroria set/weapon as revenant, but I will play as plate abolisher. I am with a doubt right now. I made my first 1k, and I am looking for ways to make more money, I joined a guild to sell stuff in prestige shop, and I...
  13. N

How to start up with Larceny?

UP pls help
  14. N

How to start up with Larceny?

Hi, I am new. Basically I am farming about 300g/h with noble crates. I am with Auroria set/weapon as revenant, but I will play as plate abolisher. I am with a doubt right now. I made my first 1k, and I am looking for ways to make more money, I joined a guild to sell stuff in prestige shop, and I...
  15. N

Crafted or Obsidian gear?

I am a Abolisher, will go for plate with magic defense obsidian shield! But I don't know if I should go for obsidian or crafted gear... or if I should mix it... I honestly do not know. Can some one please tell me which one is the better option and why? Thank you.
  16. N

Should I start?

I am leaving live servers since I heard that this private will launch kind of a 3.5. Depending on the kind of 3.5 that they release, I will start here. I've played live since 2014. I used to play 4 hours a day. 2 hours farming Gold (with purses and crates) and 2 farming other stuff like...
  17. N

Abolisher - Opinions

I've already done a post about leather or plate for Abolisher, but the answers were not quite useful. I would like to promote a discussion where we can show our point of view about if the best is plate or leather and WHY. I've been playing tank classes in MMORPG for about 10 years and it was...
  18. N

Regrade.

So, today I mad it. My plan was to get mid- game gear today and I got it. I have celestial obsidian with 2 delph celestial parts, epic shortspear and divine obsidian t5. I play as abolisher/blighter and for my endgame, I am going to switch to plate, but my focus is on getting legendary shield...
  19. N

WTB EPIC OBSIDIAN SHORTSPEAR

mail Professor with price.
  20. N

PVP Abolisher Build

This should be what you are looking for. A pretty solid build with mobility, cc and pretty good damage with critical rates.
Back