Search results

1. Deleted

PANIC PANIC PANIC

Bump
  2. Deleted

PANIC PANIC PANIC

Introducing your favourite fruit Tangerine on behalf of Panic! We're an East EU/NA guild looking for the right members to join us! English speaking req, and Discord is a requirement for coordination during content. We prefer experienced, returning players who are active. We do a mixture of pvp...
  3. Deleted

[Forum Event] New Acquaintances

#38 6.6K gs, Lvl 55, Guild: Divinity I'm a Skullknight because our guild doesn't have any since Just us Lads was collecting them <3 It's also super fun and faceroll. I am an Eastie <Divinity> EU/NA guild making memes over making money in game! LF players to join our Archerage community <3...
  4. Deleted

<Divinity> is recruiting!

BUMP OOF
  5. Deleted

[Forum Event] Be My Valentine

I'm too nub to work out how to upload this in a smaller file! But Happy Valentines Divinity <3 Special thanks to Koni and Tilty <3 Ign : Tangerine And the gifts sent to me pls ;P
  6. Deleted

[Forum Event] Be My Valentine

omg Koni pls <3
  7. Deleted

Oh? You're no son of mine rn if you aint on AA ¬¬
  8. Deleted

BOOOP
  9. Deleted

[Festival] Dragons Festival

Loving these fun quests and nice decorations! *_* but that rat quest was a toughie, gave up on the 2nd half
  10. Deleted

Beep! Bumping us because we're refreshing guild for the new year ;)
  11. Deleted

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

Ign is Tangerine My Xmas wish is to have fun with everyone, and do nothing ^^ Merry crimbo archerage:)
  12. Deleted

Boop! Updated our guild post to match our aims and criteria atm to strengthen our guild :3
  13. Deleted

You ain't a customer haha!
  14. Deleted

^ If you weren't a DEARLY BELOVED guildie, I'd report yo ass XD
  15. Deleted

Buuuumpuuuuuuuu <3
  16. Deleted

Suggestions

When you mass produce scented petal pigment on a multipurpose workbench , it changes the recipe from needing Saffron as a mat to Sunflowers? Idk if this is meant to be but would make more sense if the recipe was the same eg. changing saffron to sunflowers or other way . But the amt of mats...
  17. Deleted

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

I never got to play 3.5 on live, so I would like to see the new zones and tweaked Erenor gear even after hearing about all these horror stories. Trading system sounds awful after I read the original 3.5 notes... pls no! Keep obsidian gear viable too :)
  18. Deleted

Suggestions

Hi sparkle! Is it possible to customize colours for merch and clippers by dyeing them ? ;)
  19. Deleted

Sorry currently only looking for 4k gs ! It won't take you long to get that if you do main green quest and labour lvl at lvl 52 to gt max LVL :)
  20. Deleted

Bumpuuuu we're still recruiting A* plebs !
Back