Search results

1. Kozumii

Suggestions

The One you exchange for the Login Badge is not bound. It says Bound, but I believe they changed it a long time ago. Usually by the 14 days mark the Serendipity stones dropped on prices because players got the login badge at that time, now that it's changed IDK how it's going to be. I did read...
  2. Kozumii

Suggestions

Make Wool stack to 10k please, thank you.
  3. Kozumii

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Any changes to the Titan’s health now that the population will be divided by 3? if im not mistaken the lag and the titan’s health was big enough that 4 factions couldn’t kill it that fast. It took like 45min + to kill it even with a lot of people. Also the quantity of adds spawned during the...
  4. Kozumii

[Forum Event] Create your new best Pet-Friend

If I have several ideas, Can I use them in one post or not?
  5. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

Will we have a new Race quest within 3.5 release?
  6. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

Todavia no tenemos PTS, cuando este activo los Devs anunciaran el link de descarga.
  7. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

Will we need a ticket bought with credits to upgrade the original cars to B200/s200? Or will we need additional materials?
  8. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

By your reasoning Obsidian T7 Legendary and beyond seem easier to get; craft and regrade. It all bows down to how much you play and invest (time, effort, money) in the game + the RNG, and considering the regrade changes of 3.5 would be even easier maybe. Is Erenor such a game breaker...
  9. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

What's the possibility of our player base to reach Eternal on Obsidian gear vs Eternal Erenor? I haven't touched anything related to Erenor discussion because I don't have the experience to talk about it, but I would like to know of the player base that we have right now what % would be able to...
  10. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

What’s the cap EXP for a guild rank 8? A guild rank 7, needs 660k to reach rank 8. 7k EXP weekly doesn’t sound impossible to reach for an active guild, altho by Forty’s previous calculations this could be a bit of a problem for PN guilds, since they mostly get EXP with Experias, WB and Idols...
  11. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

So the changes on Ranking are happening but the buffs/bonus are not coming yet?
  12. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

My mentality thank you for asking is really good. Notice how I didn't need to stop so low as to insult you or your way of thinking. Have a nice day/night/life.
  13. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

Guilds need better incentive and the buffs/bonus are a good thing. I Agree. Lucky for us we're not the ones that decide what to receive changes on completely. If for example you were, we would only have ship regrades related changes in the game. But since this is 3.5 related, have it a go...
  14. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

Hey, at least I bring solutions and try to think. Have you done any recently? Try it sometime <3
  15. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

Another Solution?: Maybe a new Guild Ranking system, the leading guilds in the top should have the bonuses, instead of guilds in rank 6 - 7 - 8. But those that are in the top must be active weekly. 6 to 7k EXP requirement to stay in the top 10. That way only those who really try to achieve it...
  16. Kozumii

Hello plebs!

Hello plebs!
  17. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

Broken record is 100% true, the fact that one person still thinks a guild is One-man Crew. On a rank 6-8 guild if one person fails to log in there should still be 60+ members capable of loggin in and completing the needed EXP. If 20 people fail to log in, there’s still more than 50% members...
  18. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

People seem to miss that besides the "punishment" there's also some new rewards, altho other than the Guild Bank we still don't know what those are. Minimum 6000 EXP tho, 1200 EXP is easy to get with a few alts doing experia.
  19. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

At this rate Guilds will still be Useless. The only benefit being 1 or 2 things (gems and petty buffs) Those that guilds that reach rank 8 get the bonus and the buffs and they lose exp if don't keep it up? It was 4 months ago that Kingsman or whatever the name at that time reached Rank 7. So I...
  20. Kozumii

Anything 3.5 related

I'm not 100% sure since Im not online right now, but there's only 5-6 guilds rank 7. Which maybe 1 has complained about the change while the others maybe know that they can get 1.4k guild exp daily without even trying. But that's my way of thinking. Guilds need a change, and I really think...
Back