Search results

1. DrunkKitten

[Game Event] Love Detective

how do I get 5 yatteo's gifts within 1day. The rem. is only 8 hours for each. help guys. I really want the figurines.
  2. DrunkKitten

Panda glider imaging

Panda glider has a similar ability as goblin, but it doesn't have tp reset proc like the goblin glider. I'm try to make something useful out of it. This glider is cute alright? that's the selling point, but it's so useless to compare to Goblin. So why can't we turn it to an image item for...
  3. DrunkKitten

[Forum Event] House of My Dream

OMG It looks so good, I thought it's an actual building xD
  4. DrunkKitten

oh so you didn't get it from mirage isle?
  5. DrunkKitten

@ToastedBabyBuns what's the name of your tea garden design, I think I have never seen it before :O
  6. DrunkKitten

what about the treehouse? only the first floor of the treehouse?
  7. DrunkKitten

IGN: Astee This is a Tenderlight Treehouse, it is located at the Herbalist Camp's housing zone. I was very lucky, this housing area was my ideal home location. One day I was doing land hunting to place my treehouse; a very nice player called Geophyte came over to me and told me his neighbor's...
  8. DrunkKitten

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

I see, that's a shame. Thank you tho
  9. DrunkKitten

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

@Sparkle would it be possible to make image extract for armor and weapon without destroying the previous image item, which is the same way as changing the costume. Some Image items are rare and not cheap. Please allow it in 3.5 patch.
  10. DrunkKitten

[Forum Event] Fashion Week - category "The Prettiest"

GUYS, you know what? Don't let this stop your fun. Maybe make some the poster and video of your character even you're not the top 5 finals. I'm excited about the video. I'm already giving up on this poll, but my mind is exploding with ideas atm ;)
  11. DrunkKitten

Is this a beauty competition or who has more friend to vote competition? 'dream
  12. DrunkKitten

@Sparkle shouldn't you divide this category to male and female?
  13. DrunkKitten

[Forum Event] Stories time

It's a satire...
  14. DrunkKitten

Lower AH fee

Auction fee is the number the one problem when you're broke and trying to get yourself back up. Please consider.
  15. DrunkKitten

[Forum Event] AR Slogans Rain

" ArcherRAGE: Where the AGE madness quenched" IGN: Astel
  16. DrunkKitten

Closed.

I mean you can afk in 1v1, that's your business only. Don't sit still and shit talk your mates. fuqing troll....
Back