1. Gen

[Forum Event] Fashion Week - category "The Prettiest"

That's ok, my mom thinks I'm pretty.
  2. Gen

This is so good omg :')

This is so good omg :')
  3. Gen

[Forum Event] Fashion Week

I've used like 100 salon certs in the past few months. I'M READY FOR MY CLOSEUP. 'vjuh EDIT: Are the titles mixed up in the original post? Or does the ugliest get the Beauty title and the prettiest get the Beast title?
  4. Gen

Imaging Toy Items

Darn, so the toy weps are essentially useless? Thanks for the reply!
  5. Gen

Imaging Toy Items

I would like to image the starpop wand, listed as a right-handed weapon, onto my club (also a right-handed weapon). I've turned the starpop into an image item, but it doesn't appear to be compatible with the club. Can toy weapons not be imaged onto regular weapons, or am I doing something...
  6. Gen

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Please, for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT change the trade system. No cargo. :( That change alone ruined the entire retail experience for me.
  7. Gen

ArcheRage Poems - Thanksgiving Style!

Shh don't ruin my rhyme
  8. Gen

ArcheRage Poems - Thanksgiving Style!

Thank you to Sparkle for running the forums If you didn't answer questions, we'd have more "Um"s Thank you to Hellswamp for holding my home Though it's probably sinking slowly into the swampy loam Thank you to Dahmer who can't count syllables Don't worry though, you're still totally drillable...
  9. Gen

Marketplace Mail Question

Sorry to hear that, Zenais! Thank you both for answering. I'll work on saving more merit badges on my other character then. :)
  10. Gen

Marketplace Mail Question

I have the merit badges to purchase the Rose Solarium from the marketplace on one character, but I want my other character to have the design. If I purchase the design and leave it in the marketplace mail, will my other character be able to pick it up? The item says one per account so I'd rather...
  11. Gen

I just want to be on this feed. Hi mom.

I just want to be on this feed. Hi mom.
  12. Gen

[Forum Event] Catch your bird!

"As the phoenix rises, so too shall my sword." IGN: Thistle Emote: Raise Sword
Back