Search results

1. Wyzpr

<Item Stacking Changes> Part 2

This is what they mean for "Chopped Produce". There are many recipes, using different vegetables, to make Chopped Produce but only 1 final product. http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/30898/
  2. Wyzpr

Some Questions from a Beginner

https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/key-features-of-the-project-start-on-10-21-2017-12pm-edt-noon.4/
  3. Wyzpr

Make Auroria Great Again

I feel like adding War to Auroria would cause more grief then good. I mean i see 3k GS people out there farming and they get ganked already. Now add even more incentive to kill them and you will chase them out of Auroria.
  4. Wyzpr

Willing to Rent Land

Karkasse, near the NPC camp
  5. Wyzpr

Suggestion to fix the land problem that drives away so many new players

I disagree. I think we can find a price balance that requires more than just labor to pay for land that works for everyone. Legit players will pay for their land and it will be fine. The intent of this is to deter barons and people that quit the game from holding tons of land that they aren't...
  6. Wyzpr

Suggestion to fix the land problem that drives away so many new players

If you kit it and replace it down you can cert sell CS treehouses
  7. Wyzpr

[Pool] Best weapon choice for Spellsinger?

This poll allows multiple choice
  8. Wyzpr

Willing to Rent Land

I'm not farming as much as I was in first 2 months but not trying to sell my land yet as I intend to use it again more later (mainly 3.0). I have 2 - 16x16s and a treehouse connected. For an arranged weekly price, you can have all this plot space to plant on. Really not looking for too much. If...
  9. Wyzpr

[Pool] Best weapon choice for Spellsinger?

Staff synergies with the main intent of the class best. If Obsidian, Id recommend Epic or better as you will need to blow people up before they can CC you. V2 is designed for the Spellsinger combos but V1 allows you to switch around to other mage classes and still have a beneficial passive. If...
  10. Wyzpr

WTB Ayanad Katana Divine

Willing to pay more than this guy
  11. Wyzpr

Is it possible that housing zone pvp can be turned back on?

Merch runs are completely different topic. Merch runs are dangerous for risk/reward and involve going into areas that aren't designated to be safe. The difference in opinions are due to multiple perspectives. Some people just wish to farm their land and aren't trying to PvP. They consider it...
  12. Wyzpr

Is it possible that housing zone pvp can be turned back on?

Been suggested before. They decided not to do so as people farming aren't actively looking for PvP and this only leads to gank squads killing people not interested in fighting right now.
  13. Wyzpr

[BOUGHT] WTB Hard Difficulty Aria Chest

You can try to message zin in game. I bought one from them a day or 2 ago and said they would have more later.
  14. Wyzpr

Implementation of race change

Super late. Already been discussed and Admins said they are not going to offer race changes.
  15. Wyzpr

Donations! Important!

Your creativity and enthusiasm is appreciated but realistically, it isn't going to be an effective way. I must say, with all the time people must have spent thinkings of ways to get easier payments back (and writing up posts for it), you could have figured out how to use crypto currency thru...
  16. Wyzpr

Remove Old Jar 60 second cooldown?

I tried doing it that way but the chest never seemed to reset with different contents. Jars really aren't a bad method with this loot drop rate btw.
  17. Wyzpr

Donations! Important!

You are still missing the legal stand point. Trion has shown it is very active in attacking the donation sources that they use and Palpal or any similar direct account will all be risky and just a matter of time before shut down.
  18. Wyzpr

Repair Cost and Respec Cost

Shouldn't that be the price of doing a lot of things tho? Its only 2400 credits for all 3 IIRC. Thats not too bad, especially if you are doing content. Granted credit prices are rising but its really cheap if you are willing to go the crypto route.
  19. Wyzpr

Remove Old Jar 60 second cooldown?

Yea, you can avoid the pack by using "G" key to see the contents in the chest and just cancel if its the pack. But like I said, I highly recommend just skipping chests and focusing on jars if you are farming for the fins.
  20. Wyzpr

Yea its one of the boxes in the bottom-left hand corner. We have 3 total boxes there right now.

Yea its one of the boxes in the bottom-left hand corner. We have 3 total boxes there right now.
Back