Search results

1. T

[Poll] Should Draughts of Forgiveness cost 2x more?

I've spent enough time trying to get through to the wannabe pirates. So I am going state my point for the last time on this. I do not care why you PvP, where you PVP, or how you PvP. What I have an issue with is the honor is 2x, but darughts are priced like the server is still 1x. That makes...
  2. T

I cannot speak for others, but for me. If traveling in conflict zone and we get jumped by the other faction or pirates. It sucks, but that is just how things are. What irks me, is to be going along, we see a green ship go by, then 10 seconds later the same ship purples and attacks. Then by...
  3. T

@Figment - Your second and third ideas would not be fun for anyone. There are guilds that run packs across where everyone builds, loads the ship, then one person does turn in. If the percentages were changed, it would make doing that less feasible, since the one they are doing the run for...
  4. T

Funny, from my perspective. I rarely see Nuian pack runners, but run across Haranyan more often. I see loads of packs being stored in housing areas near the shore. My last three runs across the Castaway, and one into Arcadia sea I have seen 2 Haranyan schooners and 1 Nuian speedboat. I'm not...
  5. T

Do you really think it makes that much difference to those that run pack what the labor regen or growth rate is? They will still run packs, they will still farm. The only difference would be how often. The only one that lose out are the pirates. They already spend loads of time looking for...
  6. T

The frustration I have with this issue right now is that the "green pirates" seem to be abusing the system. They run around being, for all intents and purposes, pirates, but then chug down the droughts like water to avoid being kicked out of their faction. But with honor being doubled, but...
  7. T

New stacking request

The only stacking I would like changed is the Lumber, iron bars, and cloth. Each stacks to 1000, and when a tree house takes 40 lumber packs, that is 4 slots taken in inventory just to have it on you for doing the packs.
  8. T

[Poll] Increase Infamy: Yes/No/Maybe

You know this would probably work. It is a compromise and neither side will be completely happy. I'm sure there will be those that think the cool down will be too long, others not long enough. Personally, I would advocate a 2 hour cool down.
  9. T

The way I view the increase cost of the draughts is not to say you cannot PK/PVP, but more of making the cost versus benefit of doing so to mean something.
  10. T

[ help farm grind ( if possible ) ]

I do not know about others, but I make money selling on the AH. I have found a few things that I can produce/craft for less than half what it will sell for on the AH on a bad day. It is easy money, but it does take time.
  11. T

Technical server restart 9 am 8/16

@Ashu While everything you posted on Sparkles previous post are technically correct, I think you are focusing on the letter, and not the intent. Sparkle and all the Archerage staff are human, and can make errors in how they express their thoughts and ideas. The way I interpreted the initial...
  12. T

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

Thanks Sparkle. I guess it will be worth re-downloading live to get the screen shot. :)
  13. T

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

I created my account a couple weeks ago. Is there a way to check when I joined exactly. I think it was after the July 18th, but am not 100% sure. Thank you
Back