Search results

1. Trixiy

Fixing issue with ppl not playing and keep paying taxes.

This was never about people having land and not using it nor was it ever about no land for newbies, this has ever been and will ever be about people who want to expand on the land they already have but there are others in the way and it pisses them off because they don't even seem to play.
  2. Trixiy

"to be somewhat on topic, it took me almost a month to be able to afford just 1 16x16" Lmao, When I started there was a lot more players, I waited 4 months to be able to find a 16x16 And now that a bunch of whiny babies want to widen their properties they are trying to push others out of well...
  3. Trixiy

This will be my last reply to you as it seems you are only after derailing this thread, I log in every day and do my chores and log off, so yes this does have to do with me thank you very much . I also still pay for donations even though I may not ''have nothing to do with it'' to buy any new...
  4. Trixiy

Bingo ! Why not make some type of plants like the experia plants that give you housing xp instead of guild xp and you have to plant and pick so many too keep the xp up or lose the land. You are using the land or losing the land ! Also, get rid of any type of properties that you are unable to...
  5. Trixiy

You asked me why I am here?? You do not even play anymore so why TF are you here and what does any of this have to do with you ??
  6. Trixiy

The only middle point has nothing to do with taxes or gold, It would be to place a limit on the amount of properties allowed to be owned by each individual. What irks people is that someone may have more then them and they can not compete because there is no more land available for them to...
  7. Trixiy

I believe this statement you made says it all about why you are here, I on the other hand am here to defend what is rightfully peoples land to keep selfish people such as yourself away from it !
  8. Trixiy

The way it works now is the way the game was made and it is working as intended, now if you do not like the game works maybe it is time for you to find a new game !
  9. Trixiy

Ahhh, So it all comes down to.....WAHH, Someone has what I want !! And I am determined to get it !!!
  10. Trixiy

This is all rather laughable ??? Maybe the reason we keep our land is in the hopes that one day the dickheads such as Dahmer will quit as he has forced so many to do. I have put a lot of real money into this game in donations and if that is not reason enough to keep my land then suck it. As for...
  11. Trixiy

4.5 Stat Changes

I think the real question everyone seems to be overlooking is.... Will the price of potatoes increase ?
  12. Trixiy

Donations using a debit card

Thank you MissTick, but I do not see an option on Pixelcard for Online Card Button? NM, I had to set my browser for U.S and now i can see it....WORKED !! Thank you :) :>
  13. Trixiy

Easier Way To Donate Method

Yeah if you are in the U.K none of this works anymore ...
  14. Trixiy

Yeah, I have no options to buy anything from the U.K they say we have nothing available in your region ...so no more credits for me, c'est la vie .....adios amigos ! Now my lands will rot into unnoticeable traces of there former glory as my name disappears into the whispers of the wind......
  15. Trixiy

[Forum Event] Christmas madness (decorators contest)

IGN: Trixiy Category: House
  16. Trixiy

All of those sound sketchy at the least, which one is safe?
  17. Trixiy

Super Rewards has been disabled on Pixel Came Card site so this method does not work anymore.
  18. Trixiy

In-Depth Donation Guide for Archex

This method does not work anymore, Super Rewards has been disabled through Pixel Came Card ......... any other way to get credits now?
  19. Trixiy

Well, it seems you can not buy through Pixel anymore, it says Super Rewards has been disabled and Perk.com where they came from is out of business....now how?
  20. Trixiy

Population.

Population is not bad, however I suggest you come with a thick skin as it is the most toxic community I have ever seen in an MMO. The server and people that run it are great, the people playing...not so much
Back