Search results

1. ToastedBabyBuns

What foliage decor items should be added to the game?

There is a possibility the admins are able to make decor items out of plant able foliage. Which ones would you guys like to see made into Décor? I assume the top 5 or top 10 of the décor in this list could be considered first for décor. As such, you can vote 5 times each:
  2. ToastedBabyBuns

This video will make you come (for a visit) in 3 seconds or less

Here's my decorated ArcheRage beanstalk, enjoy :D
  3. ToastedBabyBuns

WTB 44x44 land plot

I'm looking for a 44x44 land plot, preferably on a island/isolated area. No Hoodscour please, thank you.
  4. ToastedBabyBuns

Client does nothing after pressing play

I recently built a new PC. The AR client worked fine on my old PC, but that was over a year ago, so things may have changed. After entering my login credentials, I press play. The client says to wait while the game is loading, and after about a minute of doing nothing, the client closes and the...
  5. ToastedBabyBuns

WTB divine obsidian flute

WTB divine obsidian flute any tier mail me in game toastedbabybuns
  6. ToastedBabyBuns

WTB divine obsidian bow, WTS divine delph flame fists

Like the title says; the divine flame fists have 2 gems already.
  7. ToastedBabyBuns

Current Economic State

With the implementation of gold banning a few weeks ago, the state of the auction house has worsened. I agree that gold banning was a fair and necessary thing to do to make the game more fair and balanced; however, it has left the current economic state of the server in bad shape and there needs...
  8. ToastedBabyBuns

WTB divine scepter/divine cloth gear or trade plate gear

Hello, I'd like to buy a divine scepter, but I'm open to buying an epic scepter as well if you have it for under 25k. I'd also like to buy cloth gear (preferably delph earth set besides shirt or obsideon). I'd like to sell or trade my divine t3 plate helm for a cloth hood and my divine delph...
Back