Search results

1. Andres1917

Can you be a critmonger without songcraft?

Songcraft has a passive that allows you to score a bunch of critical hits called zeal and I couldn't imagine being an archer, dual wield without that. Does anyone else see it the same way or is there something better in the game for this purpose?
  2. Andres1917

Can't teleport to my yurt.

I save it and re-save it but this doesn't fix the issue. I did not move to hearthfire from the time I saved it, but it still seems to be doing that. It says that I do not have permission to teleport there. I even tried opening a portal in front of my yurt and it failed.
  3. Andres1917

One card tarot readings

Ask me a question or just ask for a general reading for your day/week/month and how it will go. It's free but if you want to tip me you can mail some gold to my IGN hyang.
  4. Andres1917

Launcher won't download, Torrent is extremely slow.

IDK if it's a problem with the network, but I open the launcher and it does absolutely nothing. It says downloading latest file list but the bar never progresses. I deleted the launcher to do this but still nothing. The game crashed earlier and it seems game_pak reduced its size to 11gb.
  5. Andres1917

Firran and Elven style homes?

I found it a bit strange that Firran style yurts (Like from the villages) were not available in Mirage Isle to purchase and put down. I like nomadic style living so I would want a home that I could pick up and put down easily. These tents are immersive and I think they suit Firran characters...
  6. Andres1917

Plants that don't exist in the Erinoor.

I find it a bit strange that Erinoor is missing plants and things that correspond to plants and animals native to North and South America. I think this is because it is based loosley on Asia/Europe/Africa if they were in a huge race war. First is Tobacco. I'm not surprised this is missing...
Back