Search results

1. F

[Forum Event] Anniversary Randomizer

#28 IGN: Shyles Happy Birthday ArcheRage ? ?
  2. F

War Tiger Request

Shayeera cost = 600 Loayas War Tiger Armor (you need that too) = 60+65+50 = 175 Loyas Total Shayeera = 775 Loyas ... thats roughly 10k gold atm if you convert your Loyas to Lucky Sunpoints and sell them ... hey..but it got a nice style xD
  3. F

Buff Sport Fishing? [Proposed Solution]

Just a quick comparison of my activities in my early archerage days... Sportfishing: Investments: Longliner ~2300g, Propellant ~1000g, Fishing skill >50k, Archeum Fishing Rod ~200g (Gargantuans without is ..hard) Procedure: Drive and search fish spot, throw bucket in, hope to stay alone, drive...
  4. F

Mount normalisation vote

^ This. Just because other (difficult to get) mounts get the same speed wont make them better. You just could choose to ride them without being slow xD
  5. F

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN: Shyles
  6. F

[Forum Event] Lands Expert: New Adventure

Thanks for this event. It was really fun to find the places :) Would be great to have something like that again. One small thing however.. maybe you could hide the location ( this line: "Location: Whitecap Beach, Halcyona" ) in the posts untill the time is over, so the places really have to be...
  7. F

IGN: Shyles Sunbite - Flower Farm
  8. F

IGN: Shyles Location: Villanelle - Wingfeather Valley
  9. F

IGN: Shyles Location: Silent Forest, Ancient Necropolis
  10. F

IGN: Shyles Torchfyre Bay - Villanelle
  11. F

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

So just to confirm it: If i did not manage to finish the "Into the battle!" quest where you have to kill 3 Iola and 5 Arcan, I wont get anything for doing the Titan? No drop and no energy scooping?
Back