Search results

1. M

Hellwing Pegasus

So I responded to a thread a while back on the hellwing pegasus and we were told "it will be out on a rotational basis" Well it was this time last year in August that it was out and it's not OUT. reason?
  2. M

[Forum Event] Open House

[House owner #27] I've had this mansion for a little under a year and have had it furnished since then gave it a bit of an upgrade recently enjoy. Indoor pics will come within the week. ROkhala West of large lake
  3. M

War Tiger Request

I will say this...you guys release mounts like 3-4 times a month and after playing on this server for 10 months the main mount that I see are the elks...that right there is a problem. We need more mount diversity and it's driven by the functionality of the mount and right now the elks seem to...
  4. M

Black Lightning !

I know that the white pegasus was up for loyalty but the hellwing pegasus is the red fiery one and I haven't seen one since last fall was it a loyalty reward mount because I have been looking out for it with no luck the white one I saw on the shop for a while but not hellwing and I have been...
  5. M

Black Lightning !

Sparkle what about hellwing pegasus that is the one I am waiting for sorry to throw this in here but since we are talking about wanting mounts in the game...
  6. M

Repair failed

Client opens up now but when I click play it tries to load then crashes
  7. M

Repair failed

Logged on yesterday, just tried to log on. Game tries to update the 3.5 gb update when it's done it says repair failed! never even hit repair when I close it it give me errors.. when I relaunch it it starts this process all over again. What s going on today?
  8. M

Can we please do something about land?

I have to agree with other posters...I have 12 properties wanna know how I got them....I PAID FOR THEM. Some player just messaged me the other day and was asking me to sell to him/her because I was just planting trees.....SO? And if I am gone for some odd reason for a month and I pay all my...
  9. M

Suggestions

I'm not playing as much as I used to but I own 10 properties all bought....and I used to plant around 300 pine trees every 2 days and I used to get around 2-3 TS trees per day and weekly I probably used to get 10-12 TS trees I have stockpiled 70 TS trees so yes owning more land is good. As for...
  10. M

costumes, mounts & miscellaneous rotating in the shops

First, thank you for taking your time to produce this thread, don't care if everyone has access to the cash shop, WHAT I do care about is this insane amount of rotation of items and the limitations that we have on a ROGUE server which doesn't even matter since it's out of the scope of the live...
  11. M

Suggestions

@Devs....kind of tired of asking but When are you guys going to reintroduce the Workbench either into the cash shop or RNG boxes it's already been over 5 months that I have been playing and haven't even seen one? I posted in the other thread and a dev said it would be introduced shortly...
  12. M

Land Hackers

If you devs continue to ignore these type of activities and YES they are happening. I already know of atleast one person who was banned for cheating and I hear of another one being banned recently. What do they have to fear? They are hacking to receive FREE land that they can sell for gold...
  13. M

Happy Holidays wishes!

Just tried it and it said already received gift...probably talking about the "support pack" what do I do?
  14. M

how to report for insult ?

This server has a lot of toxic players I would say more than some retail servers. Never have I blocked so many people in an MMO nearing 100 blocks and counting....just piles of trash.
  15. M

Suggestions

Can you guys please introduce the Improved workbench somehow back into the game it has been over a month that I saw one in th AH I did not have the gold or cred to get one then. Either in a lootbox or reward, something I think you guys seem to forget these items and many others that need to be...
  16. M

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

IGN: Sylvianiss WIsh for a decor statue of any kind for my beautiful yard. Have a great Xmas everyone!
  17. M

Multipurpose Workbench

Any news when this will become available I want to put it in my mansion.
  18. M

Client stops downloading

This is officially the worst experience I have ever had downloading a client of ANY game and I've played lots of games. yes I have read the guides does no good. This computer does not have archeage downloaded anywhere on it it's my spare PC but still high end. Client stops at 1.70gb and says...
  19. M

Suggestions

Can you guys somehow make ROK mountain area passable with a freighter what's the sense in this mechanic? To transport aged packs in bulk please.
  20. M

US using a CC

Thank you everyone I used my paypal account and added my MC worked out glad to help out.
Back