Search results

1. M

Hellwing Pegasus

So I responded to a thread a while back on the hellwing pegasus and we were told "it will be out on a rotational basis" Well it was this time last year in August that it was out and it's not OUT. reason?
  2. M

Repair failed

Logged on yesterday, just tried to log on. Game tries to update the 3.5 gb update when it's done it says repair failed! never even hit repair when I close it it give me errors.. when I relaunch it it starts this process all over again. What s going on today?
  3. M

Client stops downloading

This is officially the worst experience I have ever had downloading a client of ANY game and I've played lots of games. yes I have read the guides does no good. This computer does not have archeage downloaded anywhere on it it's my spare PC but still high end. Client stops at 1.70gb and says...
  4. M

US using a CC

I am having great difficulty in using my MC to get some credits. Everytime I try to use it I get roadblocks in the SuperRewards and PaymentWall ....some of these methods are not allowed in US atleast in my bank...can someone who has successfully purchased credits with their MC or VISA please...
Back