Search results

1. Aumdaydar

What's your speed?

This is just normal speed test from speedtest.net This is me pinging the Private Server location in Canada. Whats your speeds like?
  2. Aumdaydar

No 12/4 update??

@Sparkle - i know you guys have been busy as hell around there, but i was just curious if we were getting an update tomorrow on the marketplace stuff? =D <3 ty
  3. Aumdaydar

Community Centers and you!

After an arduous ordeal (and TONS of gold and Taxes) with trying to figure out how to maximize my residential tokens to help build the community centers faster. I decided to make a quick guide people can go to and with a glance figure out what they want to know. Below are a list of things you...
  4. Aumdaydar

Server Crashing...

update us please... lagging hardcore af
  5. Aumdaydar

Happy Veterans Day!

From one veteran to many more that play, Happy Veterans Day and Thank you for your service!!
  6. Aumdaydar

Crest Templates - That i have...

I wanted to create this thread for crest templates. As i am sure most of us get them from Krest Mart or the official forums. I wanted to make it easily accessible for everyone to be able to get these crest templates here with out going to an off site location. I hope you enjoy and please feel...
  7. Aumdaydar

Motorcycle Design?

@Sparkle Are we going to get this design added to our vocation shop, or is this classified in the same group with the B200's? On live the design sold on the vocation shop for 120k vocation. It's called a Mad Steambike
  8. Aumdaydar

Credits on the AH - WTAF...

@Sparkle @IronLady Alright, so this is a problem that is happening... Here's the issue: Credit boxes are on the AH - You do the buy now option but instead of giving you the boxes you bought it put's a bid on it instead. It's retarded and should be looked into please - tyvm.
  9. Aumdaydar

Land opening to public on it's own??

This is a bug that needs to be looked into or something needs to be done about the hacker's doing it. They are essentially turning player's lands into Open to Public when it's suppose to be set to Family. I wasn't here to see who did it or who took my stuff but this needs to be fixed...
  10. Aumdaydar

Selling: Timber Coupe Design...

17k OBO - Will trade for credits - PM / Mail Patron - or just respond here either way is fine.
  11. Aumdaydar

Question about the new Decor items...

@Sparkle - Everything in the decor section can be bought from mirage, minus the goblin lamp and crest cube (which btw, tytytytytytytyty).
  12. Aumdaydar

How do you praise RNG?

It's simple, just leave a picture of how you praise RNG - Be it by means of sacrificing virgins, goats, chickens etc... I don't sacrifice anything, i just pray to the Plushy Goddess of RNG! (seems to do the trick, sometimes.)
  13. Aumdaydar

4k GS looking for a lvl 5 guild on East

4k GS Healer looking for a lvl 5 guild to join for a week on east to get my cloak, then i will leave. Not looking for any commitment but will help with anything the guild needs while i'm under the guild tag. Afterwards, no hard feelings. #6nitestand PM / Mail Patron in game on East if you have...
  14. Aumdaydar

The Newbie supply crates...

They carry the wrong descriptions of what's actually inside the box, for instance: Day 8 says 1000 work comp + assorted potions - all you get is the assorted potions and no labor pots. Is this intentional or a mistake? Will it be fixed or continue to mislead the new players into thinking they're...
  15. Aumdaydar

@Sparkle - Marketplace question...

@ Sparkle - Any chance i could petition you for a dolphin mount box return? i missed that box by one week.. hehe *begs*
  16. Aumdaydar

Buying Wrapped Fusciafin - 5k

Paying 5,000g for it. Stop wasting your AH fees.. no one is going to buy it for more than 5k.. make the sale and keep moving.
  17. Aumdaydar

Any one else experience this problem?

@Sparkle - About crafting at the benches. So i've noticed that if you have a full set of dawns on + hastener scroll running (15% faster crafting speed) you have to manually click every single craft. It will auto stop if you click the max button and craft, it will only craft one and then stop...
  18. Aumdaydar

Hmm Marketplace missing some stuff

Where are the Crest boxes for the houses that we can crest stamp and turn into beautiful decor?
  19. Aumdaydar

@Sparkle I Was wondering...

This isn't a "pressing" matter by any means, it would be more of a quality of life change for some people (myself included) I was wondering if it would be possible to take the eco fuel requirement off of the Timbercoupe skill "Rotating Jump". I just realized that if you are upside down you can...
  20. Aumdaydar

Redwood Roadster Question

Does anyone know if there is a way for a single person to flip this thing back over or do you actually need an extra person to help you do it? I know i can't do it by getting out of the car and flipping it that way.. but is one of the skills available on it that will allow you to do it? I know...
Back