Search results

1. Lionheart

Guild formation confirmation

Also what is worrying is how apparent the disconnection the admins have with the actual game is becoming...
  2. Lionheart

I think the issue is that the GMs continue to make up rules as they go, in private chats, or in forum posts like this and don't actually have clear cut rules on what's ok and what is not, and continue to not do anything every time their systems fail. So it makes sense for West to come and make...
  3. Lionheart

Wtf are you talking about? That is literally the only way to contest Kraken. Can you please stop talking nonsense about events you've never been to? Thanks.
  4. Lionheart

Should PLAYER NATIONS be removed?

This will be my last post on this thread because I'm tired. 1. Player Nation is a guild's endgame goal. Archeage starts off as a faction based game and over time, inter factions wars start. PN's are the endgame solution for guilds that don't really see this game as a faction v faction but as...
  5. Lionheart

When I led East Halcy, and it wasn't that often, but when I did people knew it was going to be a serious raid., I kicked people that didn't set raid roles, and I kicked people playing dumb classes. The process took 1-2 weeks but after that, you start seeing progress, people joining the raid, and...
  6. Lionheart

So you died at halcy, disband nations. Got it.
  7. Lionheart

PN's take is that it takes 150k gold in mats and a decent questline that you can contest in a couple of phases to do.
  8. Lionheart

The issue is that we may easily stomp a pug raid at gr/cr with 15 people but I doubt it would be that easy for us if you guys make a serious effort to get organised. <Trickster> has a castle, so I'm guessing you must have at least 20 actives <Disorderly Conduct> has a castle, so I'm guessing...
  9. Lionheart

It's unrealistic because of the development time it will need to FORCE this into this patch. They did it on live after 4 years, and then they gave them faction transfers (I'm fairly sure they did anyway), which ended up being East vs West again because 2 major nations decided to split. On this...
  10. Lionheart

If your CR/GR raid has an issue, talk to all the leaders of the guilds, make a west discord (no sensitive information cause u know...spies), whenever someone attacks you the raid leaders ask everyone to go on discord. If you cannot communicate vs 10 people, then once again the game/PN isn't at...
  11. Lionheart

I think it's unrealistic for PNs to get disbanded. People need to understand that this is a PvP game, and in PvP games, some people win, some people lose. There are a lot of factors that influence who wins : P2W We all know this is never going to change. Gearscore I strongly believe that the...
  12. Lionheart

Kraken Ink Sac

Posting the maths again 50k / 35 (average raid of kraken kill) = 1,4k 1.4k / 4 hours of kraken fight (average) = 357g per person per hour 357g - 150g per hour on pots = 207g per person per hour profit You can make way more than that doing coinpurses. As an eastie, who came to the server...
  13. Lionheart

Kraken Ink Sac

As I said on my previous post Kraken is for the crazy people that want to stay 8hours to fight Abyssal is for reasonable people that want to casually pvp and get some reward at the end. The Abyssal change will force the crazy ones to go to Abyssal Kraken and deny it spawning ever. How will...
  14. Lionheart

Kraken Ink Sac

Sparkle, I mentioned the same idea to my guildies yesterday, since you have the capability to change what packs give, just bring out a 4th type of tentacle that gives ink sacs, 3-5 max should drop at the end of the raid (maybe even widen the radius that the tentacles drop to make it harder for 1...
  15. Lionheart

Ezi buff and figureheads swapping

I think removing buff when taken damage is not an ideal fix. If I'm in boat v boat situation and I want to switch my cannons side after hitting an Ezi's I should be allowed to do that. The situation where this can be taken advantage of is very limited and very rare. Yes it happened the other...
  16. Lionheart

[Forum Event] Be My Valentine

IGN: Lionheart Also for the memes <3
Back