Search results

1. A

CTD after choosing server

Hi Sparkle - Yes, I was able to log in today. I reinstalled again (this time from the torrent) and it seems to have resolved my issue. Thanks for the follow up! :)
  2. A

Here's my log file (renamed to .txt so I could upload it) after my most recent crash. Seems there are some issues loading files, if I'm reading this correctly, but neither repairing nor reinstalling seemed to fix it. Thoughts?
  3. A

No change. CTD after selecting the server and before the char select screen loads. Any other ideas? Thanks for the help. :)
  4. A

Discord participation

It's not that I don't have a phone, it's that I think giving out my phone number to a private, questionably-legal MMO server in order to chat in their Discord is a bit silly. I get wanting to stop spammers, but surely there's a better way of verifying users, no? :) Hell, I barely want to give...
  5. A

Discord participation

Any way to participate in Discord without giving out my phone number? That's just not gonna happen. :(
  6. A

Hello - New install, and I immediately crash to desktop after selecting the server but before getting to the character select screen. Tried: - Repair - Reinstall - Changing video settings No luck. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Back