Search results

1. norhi

[Forum Event] Christmas Tree

On the rooftop of Lotus Christmas House, we have our very special Christmas Tree ✨ The house is located near Tigerspine Mountains CC, if you want to come visit us! IGN: Norhi Category: In game
  2. norhi

[Gifts Exchange Event] Secret Santa

ING: Norhi I am very excited to join!! My gift will be delayed, tho, since I will be visiting family members for the holidays, but I will send before New Year! And Happy Holidays!! I wish you all an excellent time with your loved ones, being irl or in game. May the next year be blessed! ✨
  3. norhi

Suggestions

Hi! Would it be possible to change partitions to make it accept crests like walls do? I saw that it was suggested in 2020, but as I could not find an answer, thought about asking again. I know we have one type of partition that accept crests on marketplace, but it would be great if it was...
  4. norhi

[Forum Event] Thanksgiving Randomizer

This year, I have many reasons to be thankful. ArcheRage brought so many amazing people to my life that it is hard to choose, but as I have to select only three, I will go for 💛 Geo, because his love, care and cheesy jokes can always make me happy 🧡 Faffle, because he is the most helpful and...
  5. norhi

ArcheRage 8.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

It cancels the flare to all the people you selected. It just makes your guild's Contribution Points to go to waste if someone is inside an instanced map and you dont know about it. Besides that, we use member's location to know who might be available to help and who is afking. This is...
  6. norhi

ArcheRage 8.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

I agree with you here. This is a big problem. My guild is an example of it. It was created years ago and at some point, most of us had to leave the game, but the guild stayed with the founders because we knew at some point we would be back and we worked very hard to build it and to be...
  7. norhi

[Forum Event] Home Sweet Home

Hey, everyone! ✨ I would like to present to you my farmhouse! Although it does not have a special name, this is definitely my main house in the game and I spend most of my day here, between crafts, afk-time and forgetting what I was going to do next-time. I chose this model based most on its...
  8. norhi

Costumes

Lawkeeper Costume
  9. norhi

Costumes

Eclipse Knight Costume
  10. norhi

Costumes

Masquerade Robes
  11. norhi

Costumes

Zebra Splash Swimwear