Search results

1. Thriem

Calmlands Siege

What do Judas, Benedict Arnold, and the 4 people that were kicked from Varsity have in common? 🤣🤣🤣
  2. Thriem

Large scale PvP basics for beginners

This week I will be going over large scale PvP basics with any west players wanting to learn. I am no expert on large scale PvP but i am willing to help people looking to learn/improve What we will cover: raid position, opponent raid position, movement, focusing targets, Low GS being effective...
  3. Thriem

Laugh more

Original post /// Redacted /// WTF happened ???
  4. Thriem

Inland trade packs

Can we make inland trade runs more appealing. I think this would benefit several aspects of the game. #1 give a new player a safe way to make gold (depending on trade run) #2 give an additional way to earn gold effectively in comparison % wise to activities such as sunken ships and coin...
  5. Thriem

ArcheRage Hype! Do you Potato? Do you PvP? Unhappy with AAU? We want you!

We all know the server population is low but the few of us that remain create fun when we can with real life, work, or school permitting . Although we have a small player base it is active during peak times for NA/EU. I believe we can build on this and grow our community. My plan is to make a...
  6. Thriem

Radiant Hiram scroll drop rate

I know it may be too early in this patch to mention this but can an increase to Radiant Hiram scroll drop rates be considered or looked at? Another option could be to increase the amount given by daily's or custom events that offer them as a reward. At the moment full loot buff's in a full round...
  7. Thriem

5.0 trade changes what will happen?

@Sparkle I know there may be no way going forward in 5.0 to have larders, ferts, and normal packs be turned in for coal. It will be gold and new trade system will be over sea turn in for coal at 3 locations. I think this will hurt inland traders even more unless you boost the gold per pack or...
  8. Thriem

Question: Could there ever be a NA/RU server merge?

Could it be possible to have a NA/RU server merge? I am not saying that I am for a merge or against a merge just curious if it could be done.
  9. Thriem

1ST ANNUAL "BAG EM &TAG EM" EVENT HOSTED BY THREEVE

STARTING JULY 23RD AT RESET TO JULY 26TH AT RESET I AM HOSTING A BOUNTY HUNT EVENT FOR ALL PLAYERS. INFORMATION ATTACHED ANY FEEDING OF KILLS OR ANYTHING I DEEM AN EXPLOIT OF THE RULES MAY DISQUALIFY SOME OR ALL KILLS. My goal is to create that fresh start server Pvp kinda feel where it could...
  10. Thriem

Quedate en casa vs PN1 Castle siege Video

We lost the siege but was some really good PvP on both sides! I will be posting a video of the siege on Youtube in 5 hours once i get off work. If we could get some people to leave AAU *You know who you are =) * Things could really get spicy! Check out the siege video and other Archerage...
  11. Thriem

Hiram drop rate

I posted a while back about increasing the Hiram drop rate and how grindy it was on live. Well Hiram drops are really good I was just doing it wrong. As a cleric/Hierophant 15-20 drops per hr with 60% loot buff. In healer gear just using a divine ayanad scepter(Hiram celest T1 scepter can be...
  12. Thriem

Give East credit

PN1 has been MIA but just wanted to thank the East players that keep showing up to PvP. We have had some good fights in Abyssal and Halcy. I encourage more people to show because it is good for the server and is a good time. I do hope PN1 gets some life and people return because the server is...
  13. Thriem

meh

14. Thriem

Hiram Drop rate poll closed, some thoughts

@Sparkle @Sjinderson Well in less than 24 hours a poll (15hrs 20min and 336 views) that I posted at 1:20 am East Coast NA time for a Hiram Drop increase was closed. So the majority of the time the Poll was up most people were sleeping or at work. I accept your answer although I feel you could...
  15. Thriem

Should the Hiram drop rate off Abyssal mobs be increased?

@SparkleAt this time the drop rate of the new Hiram gear seems low. I know that is probably designed this way from retail and was not lowered in the custom patch. I am not in any hurry or need Hiram gear at the moment but I did go farm some to find some "niche" pieces. Now tbf I am a healer and...
  16. Thriem

Seabreeze compass/telescope design (Found one)

WTB Seabreeze compass/telescope design. Also WTB epic obsidian cloth (Head and Gloves) Message or mail me in game IGN: Threeve
  17. Thriem

Login failed

the server seems up so I am not sure on what the problem is but when I get to select server and press connect I get a "Login failed. Check for messages or alerts" I log in daily and my password is correct so I am unsure what the issue may be
  18. Thriem

Archerage tyvm

I am so excited about being apart of this community! It has been a month and a few weeks and the Archrage team has been some of the best most helpful i have had delt with in any mmo. Including all the big name AAA they have been on par w/ response time and customer care with the likes of...
Back