Search results

1. N

Game starting to feel unfun and crappy

Collection breathers gives a 30% boost and merches reaching near 20m/s isn't bad? A full merchant goes at 11-14ms and judging by the looks of it, there are many bored and rich high gs players waiting out there in the sea for the 4-6k players. Even if you brought 5 people along with you, it...
  2. N

It has been in most of the rotations after 3.5 rolled out. I was assuming they were going to replace the old ways of obtaining lunarites since it dropped alot. The metallic crates are also helping with that so putting those lunarites in the boxes made absolutely no sense to me. Even the nerf of...
  3. N

1: Too much economic interference from fucking cash boxes like the LUNARITES WHICH DROPS FROM COINPURSES. 2: Mandatory PVP items/equips like ravenspine glider/collection breather/pvp deers is being made exclusive and only releases every few months. Why? So that people who like to pvp can help...
  4. N

Make deserted cottage a real gingerbread house

I would like to propose to the developers in charge to scale the chocolates to drop every once an hour with a 5 min expire rate and scale the requirement up for the furniture to as before. The reason why im proposing this is because the house was supposed to work as a candy house, where it gives...
  5. N

Suggestions

Sad to hear the decision was made that way as I farm crates frequently and was looking forward to making use of the loot drop % it provides but hearing that it's kept this way purely because of aesthetic purpose is just sad and kills half the purpose of why the house exists.
  6. N

Suggestions

Boost chocolate drop to once every hour please.(desert cottage) otherwise the tax put in and the time finding land for it wouldnt be worth it at all.
  7. N

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Rework the rewards of certain professions. Like larceny and fishing. Having the server centered around trade run is BORING.
  8. N

Suggestions

Buff larceny seriously.
  9. N

The current looped system that has been made[Economy][rant]

You're missing my point. I don't mean for it to be buffed up to where it can be on par with danger zone rewards. Just something for people since alts aren't allowed anyways. If we want a fun and non-toxic environment just like what the rules and regulations imply, then I think we need changes...
  10. N

There is so many things that archerage can do that helps beginners but at the same time not affect the longevity of this server. We could always have safe zone events for newbies or people who simply don't stand a chance in danger zones. We could have races. A pet battle. Diving for treasures...
  11. N

I'm okay with it but not when the differences is 2-3k higher. Even if i brought my friends they would just call for more and it would be a fight that is nearly impossible to win. I practice with various classes mostly of ccs but yeahs, its useless against multiple enemies with cloth reduction...
  12. N

You're right about it being gears that helps us get started. As for limiting the number of events, what I meant to say was that in the previous month or so, there was this daru cauldron event that helped people get up on their feet and actually get into the game. I appreciate events like that...
  13. N

I have been here for quite awhile and have noticed that there's an issue with our economy and how it directly impacts gameplay. Firstly, i would like to point out that credit prices are becoming an issue to the general population. Credits can be bought in bulk for a cheap price and instantly...
  14. N

[Poll] Increase Infamy: Yes/No/Maybe

I think this 2x proposal will be a good experiment for the server. The green pirates are getting away with almost no consequence as though this is an fps game and this will one day affect the overall state of game imo. People either follow the meta or leave as they get stomped on by some guy who...
  15. N

[Poll] Should Draughts of Forgiveness cost 2x more?

Some of the green pirates display psychopathic tendencies so it's not the item cost, it's more of the player itself. I get some of you pirate greens because of fun but you'd have to agree that sometimes too much is too much. The cost increase or removal of draughts would certainly impact the...
Back