Search results

1. R

Server down?

it is constantly happeing on load in too. whole guild being affected
  2. R

treasure event

i have done up t0 100 points for sunken treasures, did 16 or so more sunken chests for no points, theni did 2 arcane treasure maps for no points,.... are you saying that to complete this quest you HAVE to do sunken ships? in the information it gave the option to do any of them for completion.
  3. R

ArcheRage 3.5 Global Update (Custom version): Launch time info

Hi, I updated launcher, it runs,loads in and has a cut scene. then it goes to a screen of a warrior standing but nothing from there.It shortly after closes down. Ideas?
  4. R

Login servers down ?

did repair and restart. issue seems sorted now, i also re-entered my deets
  5. R

Login servers down ?

i just restarted my PC, same message happening. Any idea why this could be going on still, i have lost on labor and loyalty already
  6. R

Login servers down ?

that is the same for me and my wife. I was worried I had forgotten my password :P
  7. R

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Thanks Sparkle. :)
  8. R

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

So, you said the release of this was to be feb this year.. it is nealy halfway through feb and still no info.... any further update as to date release is due if not some idea of what is hardset for going to be in the patch?
  9. R

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

yeah i thought so too
  10. R

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

are you sure? i have killed thousands of reindeer and it hasnt moved an inch. Maybe a counter would be good.
  11. R

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Sparkle, can you please make Rookborne be able to be pushed to peace by killing mobs, the only PvP that seems to even happen up there is people ganking others for packs. mainly by mostly blocking the road (the latest i saw was using spaced out regrade braziers across the roads) If there was a...
  12. R

Suggestions

However, if it isnt yours, it isnt yours. That is not rocket science. there is no need to instantly devolve to personal attacks and unreasoned abuse Velorra. Yes. If youget sentenced for a time-span in jail I feel that you should stay in jail until your time is up regardless if you have a...
  13. R

Suggestions

yeah but having a couple of chooks diseased in the middle of a farm for 1 day or so is a PITA, when you can needlessly butcher a healthy animal, why not a sick one?
  14. R

Suggestions

Sparkle, is there anyway to look at the jailing system. at this time is a joke. we had a raid led today by a person who was sentenced to 33 minutes, 5 mins before the raid. I think that if you get sent to jail, you should have to stay there for the duration. Also, if you get sent to jail you...
  15. R

Suggestions

would it please be possible to allow the slaughter of diseased animals ( for zero or little resource) as an option instead of just having to use the medicine to fix them.
  16. R

[Festival] Dragons Festival

also, i have the Pack, how are we meant to get back to the hand in? boat then run through multiple pvp areas to hand in? Hardly fair for anyone who isnt west faction... you cant even take the pack off and dump this mess of a quest. so far the general consensus seems to be that this is an...
  17. R

Suggestions

I think it would be acgreat idea to introduce a trailer that can attach to a freighter. Even if it wad like 5k credits it woukd make the game company lots of cash. An extra 8 packs by freighter would be awesome.
  18. R

Suggestions

Opposite faction, pirates and pn can still attack. The pot would not effect that. Your point is invalid.
  19. R

[Poll] Increase Infamy: Yes/No/Maybe

You are missing my point. It isnt about running packs and getting them stolen (if they are, dont do contested zone runs). It isnt about being denied wb content (thats contesting for a purpose) It is about the ganking and killing for no reason but to be an annoyance. What benefit does it give if...
  20. R

[Poll] Increase Infamy: Yes/No/Maybe

The point is that sometimes, quite often in fact, the purpling that goes relatively unpunished occurs not to steal packs (although that does happen) but to disrupt others games. Purpling for no purpose but to decrease others enjoyment in the game, ie killing people porting into an area, while...
Back