Search results

1. D

The implementation of our server

Hello, I created this topic because most likely people do not have time to finish reading what I suggested in other topics created for suggestions and ideas. 1. Remove player nations: 1.1 Removing PN will lead to a balance of west and east 1.2 This will lead to past good pvp battles on M.M and...
  2. D

Buff line

@Sparkle Hello. Is it technically possible to add another line of buffs under the character's nickname? Some disappear.
  3. D

Erenor items...

Let's upload screenshots here, who made Erenor weapons, jewelry or equipment! I start first!
  4. D

Gamers daily life! Stream...

Here I will publish dates of important events, such as craft Erenor staff or opening of 100 boxes from marketplace. Daily stream. Waiting for you and your friends. I also promote our server so that we have more players! https://www.twitch.tv/dzhafarmakhmudov
  5. D

Sparing Arena

Dear administration (@Sparkle ) return old archer set in Sparing arena, otherwise no one will ever be able to kill Darkrunners. In 3.5, they are so strong, so wearing an archer’s set they will kill everyone for 2 skills, this is not fair. Or cut melee atack off archer’s set. Also return old...
  6. D

Removed Items Restoration worked?

I can not recover 3 things, I get an error: msg-request-error5
  7. D

Erenor 3.5

Please, dear @Sparkle say me. At the forum of the Russian pirate server, the administration introduced a vote on whether to cut or not Erenor equip. I hope this vote doesn’t touch our server? Thank you in advance for your response.
  8. D

Sparring Arena 1x1

Return to the archer's set the same amount of HP! It is impossible to fight for the mage with the Darkruners, they have too high damage to them in this set! Or trim their mellee damage attack in this set, let them run again in the set for the melee class. It is profitable for them to run in any...
  9. D

Discrimination Mages and Healers!!!

Please add to the title of "Sea Lord" Magic Critical Rate +2% and Healing Critical Rate+2% We are people too !!! 'pepe'pepe'pepe'pepe'pepe'pepe
  10. D

WTB Many things

WTB: Epic Ayanad Staff(Any) Epic Obsidian Cap, Gloves, Boots (Cloth) Epic Ayanad Wave Pants(Cloth) Combat Scroll: Ignore Mag. Defense pm or mail to Volpe
Back