Search results

1. vvshadowfangvv

Launcher stuck on "saving client info" and constantly patching cannot click PLAY to play!

In other words it shouldnt take longer than ten to fifteen minutes to finish this update/patch and save my client data because it has NEVER taken that long before to do so. this is LITERALLY stuck, undeniably. it does not take this long it never has. so can you please help with this and patch...
  2. vvshadowfangvv

Launcher stuck on "saving client info" and constantly patching cannot click PLAY to play!

Okay but the issue here is it NEVER stops and keeps going and is STUCK. The marketplace images are changing, the server says online, but it gets HUNGUP on "saving client data"and refuses to progress any further. D:
  3. vvshadowfangvv

It is also still attempting at updating/patching but not getting past save client data and will not allow play button to be clicked.
  4. vvshadowfangvv

Done thank you. thats the step and location i was missing. but now that youve told me where to go and where to make these exceptions I have done all three. the folder, the launcher, the exe. So I restarted my PC and tried again. The launcher is still suck on saving client data and is not...
  5. vvshadowfangvv

Also heres my crash log if that helps. 02:13:30> <CRITICAL EXCEPTION> 02:13:30> Exception Code: 0xC0000005 02:13:30> Exception Addr: 0x0033:0x0000000039766f4b 02:13:30> Exception Description: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Attempt to read from address 0xee0d3340 The memory could not be "read"...
  6. vvshadowfangvv

See? this is my anti virus. it is ALSO allowing all archeage exe, launcher, and everything else as well.
  7. vvshadowfangvv

okay so please tell me where i can go on windows 10 to do that. ive already showed you my windows firewall and defender and that its all allowed. the only other thing i have is the basic anti virus that comes with the OS software. i run NO VPNs and I have NO AVAST or any other security. so...
  8. vvshadowfangvv

Also this is the ONLY program on my computer called windows defender. the only other security program i have on my computer is the basic windows security anti virus. that also is not blocking anything. so please explain how i have created rules to allow everything for archerage in "defender" but...
  9. vvshadowfangvv

I already tried to right click run as administrator. It made no difference. I also allowed it through DEFENDER AND FIREWALL. Nothing is being blocked. Nothing is being removed. Its all there and has ALWAYS worked and has ALWAYS been allowed never blocked. Again you are missing the point of what...
  10. vvshadowfangvv

So all I did was update/patch the game like normally when the last patch you guys released came out. Then it said pointer click error exception or something like that and never finished patching! Now it constantly loads up like its updating and patching for me but NEVER COMPLETES and the Play...
  11. vvshadowfangvv

[Game Event] Easter Festival!

Thanks so much Sparkle! :D
  12. vvshadowfangvv

Heya Sparkle I think during the server crash and fix to get it back up and running again something borked up and now the two dailies out in miragle isle arent working. The delivery quest doesnt give you a pack on your back and the NPC falls through the floor. And the temp glider item on the...
  13. vvshadowfangvv

Thank you sparkle!!! Thank you Archerage dev team! :D :D :D
  14. vvshadowfangvv

Is the server simply down and having issues or is the Easter event officially over and you guys are changing it over to something else? Just curious because I thought we had one more whole day to turn in our tokens before it ends. :O
  15. vvshadowfangvv

[Game mini-event] Enjoy Thanksgiving!

Thats it though? Nothing else? What is the point if the pet isnt a permanent item we get to keep? Why feed him daily and carry him around with us if he will just go away within 12 hours and then on top of that, vanish completely when the events over with? And what do we gain much for feeding him...
  16. vvshadowfangvv

Suggestions

Thanks Aviendha! I will so look for that outfit now. LOL but yeah the blood red wings would be soooo awesome to have. :D So far all ive seen is a white pair and a tealish light blue white tinted pair.
  17. vvshadowfangvv

Suggestions

Any chance we can get these wings and this outfit as two seperate pieces to put on our characters? I LOVE the color of these wings and would match nicely with one of my toon's skin color not to mention black and red outfits. Also the outfit in this pic is SUPER cute while being modeled on a...
  18. vvshadowfangvv

Server restart 7 AM 10/28!

The character window still does not display the gear for changing your title+title effect. Please be sure to fix that too as I am stuck on title name supreme silvertongue and cannot change my title or a title effect to anything else. Thank you for the patch/update bug fixes. But please do...
  19. vvshadowfangvv

Patch 6.1 Gifts!

'vjuh I approve of this! Yes! Thank youuuuuuu!!
Back