Search results

1. Volomon

Can we remove the Titan Event?

Can we just remove this event until it can be implemented in a manner that doesn't cause an almost 5 second delay in all actions. I mean it stops being a game and starts being a lag simulator at that point. Seriously who thought this was a good idea? Like the lag that this event brings is the...
  2. Volomon

Please extend the Support Pack event!

I have a question is it better to quit and wait for the next event or keep playing? Cause the way the "event" or offer is worded it appears there is some kind of cut off. This pack can be requested not only by new players but also by players, who created the account on our server a while ago...
  3. Volomon

DNS BLOCKED, Store and Contact

Ok, thank you.
  4. Volomon

There seems to be a miscommunication. The date stated on the forums is the 1st I had issues with your installer and patching, had issues with your account registration. So I wasn't able to get on till the 2nd so missed it by a day. Though I did download it on the 30th I had to redownload it...
  5. Volomon

So I had to register another persons account for them and here's why:

He did follow it right after, and so did I. The error occurred within less than a minute from receiving the email. He had it sent multiple times and got the same error. He had to make a new gmail account and then it worked. It affected my wife as well, but didn't last as long. She was able...
  6. Volomon

So I had to register another persons account for them and here's why:

https://imgur.com/a/jfomERf So I seem to be unlucky or something, between the delayed download, issues installing and DNS blocking that's going on. I have some friends and family members running into this. He gets this error I get this error when I try to register his account for him to see...
  7. Volomon

Well that's interesting why didn't they just have the client redirect to a blank page that says buy credits at X. Like are you saying this is "normal". I know the starter pack ended that's why I'm kinda pissed I had issues with loading up this game, but whatever at least I found this game...
  8. Volomon

I've been trying to reach someone about a starter pack. Not sure if that's actually a thing or not but I've been messing around trying to use this launcher for days for some reason some things seem to be blocked. For instance if I go to Get Credits in the store it shows me a page that has tiny...
Back