Search results

1. H

Disciple & Immortal warden bugged

What about having a debuff for the cooldown that way it doesnt add to buff slot and player could track when their proc goes off
  2. H

Yes some sort of sigh or high light animation e.g ( animation for when erenor weapon flare up once u enter combat or do a attack ) or when its on cool down or even maybe increase the buff to 3 sec cuz most ppl wont ever notice unless you have your character window up 24/7, also in the damage...
  3. H

So just got the t3 Immortal Warden brawler set form ipnysh, and apparently the set proc doesn't work as it should or how it used to. The proc only applies for 1 sec and disappears and I also tried t1 set it also does the same thing. The only real why to check is to look at my character window...
  4. H

Suggestions

Is it possible that we can get skin that hides certain pieces like chest leg feet and hands like the invisible cloak for more roleplaying and customize your chara alot more
  5. H

Guild Flares - unhealthy mechanic

OR put it as guild skill that has 1-day cooldown so ppl won't be spam it
  6. H

[Forum Event] DJs Contest II

IGN: Hendrickds Playlist name: The Grind List 7Kingz- My World Now Adam Jensen- Street Fight Adam Jensen-The Hunter Epic Rock- Another level Neffex- Crown Neffex - Best of Me Nightcore- Legendary (skillet) The Sleeping- Don't hold back Rev Theory- Hell Yeah Stratovarius- Learning to fly...
  7. H

Server problems?

that can be true cuz I left my character on the whole night and when I got back it was still on I try making a port or, going in my mail it didn't show up so I try to relog and then that window show up
  8. H

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

is there a way to convert my title back to a previous title cuz i was to chose forst blade but click heart of stone can i change back ?
  9. H

[Forum Event] Handmade ArcheRage!

sooo are costumes allow too?
  10. H

[Forum Event] Create your new best Pet-Friend

IGN: Hendrickds, Falsain, Necrote, Greyx, I got 4 pet ideas all stats and damage can be change for the balancing purpose doesn't have to stay that particular number. I preferably want dochul he is an awesome boss in mistsong and will be a nice dps pet if done right Type: Battle pet NPC model...
  11. H

Anything 3.5 related

I don't see any changes on dungeons except mistsong so I can assume it remains the same?
Back