Search results

1. T

[Forum Event] House of My Dream

This is my home away from home. This has a lot of memories from live server as it was a nice hub to drop fish off when fishing was a viable source of income. On this server it went down as a demo and was super excited to grab it, it ended up being a bloodbath fighting over it with some Haranyans...
  2. T

Anything 3.5 related

This is the explosion after feral mark trips people and does it's small damage. I'm curious if these gems will be 'grandfathered' in to keep the duration, as the explosion damage is quite bad... Do we have any info on what % these will be? I'm assuming 3% per which is horrible and a nerf in my...
  3. T

Anything 3.5 related

"Ancient Archery Lunagems have been changed. Feral Mark Duration Increase is now Aura Explosion Skill Damage Increase." Please elaborate on this. I don't see any info of aura explosion skill damage? Thanks!
  4. T

Eternal Defiance

So, do the crafted ones get more sockets as you regrade, making them potentially better fully socketed?
  5. T

Eternal Defiance

I don't believe this is true, yes the grey version had no sockets, but I could have sworn at celestial you could get 2 gem sockets. Am I losing my mind?
  6. T

Eternal Defiance

On live, I remember you could regrade these to celestial and get 2 gem sockets, is this not the case on this server? Was this nerfed after 2.0? Thanks in advanced!
Back