Search results

1. E

Which is cheaper/more cost effective

It's almost always more expensive to craft it yourself because you usually find a good deal on gear. More people selling the same thing = bigger discount for you. Also, you might even score a great success and find a seller that has fully gemmed it for the same price (or a bit more) than an...
  2. E

Tainted Jewel Drops

Buy some cheap loot drop rate buffs, it helps a lot.
  3. E

Any easter event ?

There's a festival that just started today. Use the portal in your faction's hero hall to get to it.
  4. E

Fisher's Box: Lucky Points

This is a private server, not Live. It's not their fault you're ignorant. Before you quit, put all your stuff in your inventory before you do so. A big majority of players know how long mail lasts, and I'm sure you do too. Don't throw a pissy fit at the devs for your ignorance. You messed up...
  5. E

Follow in 3.5

Please do not add this to the game. It will be even more difficult to tell if someone is using an alt or not, at least like this it's easier to tell. I know some people will use it legitimately, but we all know what most people will truly use it for.
  6. E

Server updates 4/9: Lutesong Cherry Blossom Festival start and other updates!

Does this include a change to the Ancestor crates as well, or only the coinpurses? Thank you.
  7. E

Can we please do something about land?

Land has been a hot topic since Archeage launched in 2014. Throughout my years of playing, many people whined about not having housing, and Trino didn't do anything. Why? There are many reasons: land having value, land being "special" because of its location/scarcity, and economy. If you could...
  8. E

Archeage class design

I played since AA launched and never knew of a weapon that allowed you to heal as well as use magic, do you mean wearing meadow and switching from a scepter to a club and two-folding the armor instead? I also believe stats such as life just played as RNG rolls on weapons/gear. Crafting has...
  9. E

Frequent "The Gods has disconnected"

I've also been kicked from the server at least 3-5 times a day since 3.5. I don't think this is a ISP issue. Hopefully today's update fixed the problem.
  10. E

Gamers daily life! Stream...

I agree with Flipsy. It's cool that you stream ArcheRage and I'm happy that you're trying to promote the server, but the circumstances of both this post and in-game observations make me think that it's more like you're advertising your own Twitch for your benefit more than to contribute to...
  11. E

So how is the server?

Since you asked that question I'm assuming you come from Live. Use the same things you did in Live to make money here.
  12. E

Punishment for afking in arenas.

I don't have infinite mana. I frequently lose to a good defiler because of the mana drain they have. As mentioned, that's not my point but you can take it that way if you wish.
  13. E

Punishment for afking in arenas.

I agree with the above posts on 3v3. I don't personally play 3v3, but I have played it enough to know that having an afk team member really sucks because it's unfair for the side with less people playing. In addition, if devs take a look at this, I would have another suggestion to make for 1v1...
  14. E

Plate Darkrunners

What Velorra said about intelligence and hidden weapon proc is true. I would also not recommend you mix magic with archery. Archery by itself is a very gear-dependent class. The only time archery will be great, is when you are fully geared with an epic bow at the very minimum. You can still do...
  15. E

WTB Epic Obsidian Shortspear

Bump, still looking for one.
  16. E

Plate Darkrunners

Nice class to play. The good news is plate will work just fine for you. As a plate abolisher you'll be very tanky, and a obs v2 mdef shield + gems and cloak/garment/costume will bring up your total mdef to a really good level. I'm assuming you'll be running with desert or obsidian (stam/str...
  17. E

Plate Darkrunners

No problem, good luck with your decision and let me know what you end up going with.
  18. E

Poll: Shadowstep, BEL & Charge - Global Cooldown

Let's not forget that Darkrunner has many utility skills and is one of the, if not THE, most overpowered class since launch. Taking a bit away from Darkrunner will not break the class, and there certainly isn't a need to nerf other classes just because of a nerf to Darkrunner. However, I'm not...
  19. E

Plate Darkrunners

The biggest drawbacks I can think of is that you lose magic defense and the 20% reduced trip duration from leather armor. While you can get magic defense from costumes and garments, it basically trades your offensive stats for the magic defense. While there are more melee classes vs. magic, you...
  20. E

WTB Epic Obsidian Shortspear

Hello, looking to buy an obsidian shortspear of epic quality. Please mail me your price, i might miss your PM if i'm afk. Thank you. IGN: Eatmydust
Back