Search results

1. COLDF13ND

Titan Rifts

It seems to me that it's not going to be possible for people who are not retired, on vacation, or independently wealthy to earn any of the upper tier titles from the Titan event. Those of us who work all day are missing too many rifts and will be unable to earn enough Quintessence before the...
  2. COLDF13ND

Shadowcard Down?

Shadowcard is giving me this message when I try to buy a card using Eth: Error setting up payment: Merchant can't receive funds at this time. Please try again later. Anyone else having this issue?
  3. COLDF13ND

Buff Sport Fishing? [Proposed Solution]

I think the dev team should make fishing worthwhile again. Here's a solution to the botting problem: Make the labor cost for hooking a fish 10L. Make the labor cost for turning in a fish 90L. Increase the number of "trash" fish that get hooked, increase the value of gargantuan fish, and...
  4. COLDF13ND

WTB Aubre Cradle or Ahniar Property

*Delete*
  5. COLDF13ND

3.5 Classes

What were the popular PvP classes in 3.5? I only played it for a couple weeks before I quit the game and I'm trying to help my friend pick his class.
  6. COLDF13ND

Plate Darkrunners

Are they viable? I remember they were a thing when I played on official servers a couple years ago.
  7. COLDF13ND

Intro Thread...

Why is it locked?
Back