Search results

1. Drunkenhero

Auroria Trade Love

Can we swap the seed price of 1 Lord's coin to 1-3 Gilda stars or some unused commodity like Lunarite to boost the trade system from Auroria zones to DS Outlet and onward to Nuia and Haranya? Also gives more things to plant for people waiting for logs or waters. Overall healthy server boost.
  2. Drunkenhero

Poll: 4 Day Cooldown Guild Rejoin Change.

Easy way to find out what the player base wants. Pick one.
  3. Drunkenhero

Vault & Chest BUFFS

Recently you added the dimensional storage chest design. With that, you can craft numerous extra chests for books, costumes and vehicles. The Costume being one you can swap costumes back and forth between characters, also different factions in a sense. Was wondering if the Joyride Vault could be...
  4. Drunkenhero

Lord's Coin Upgrade

Since we are one server, not linked to others like retail Lord Coin's prices stay consistently around 200 gold each. This is 4 times or more higher then they should be. Several options are available in the game to earn the coins are present but the amount is trivial per daily quest even when...
  5. Drunkenhero

Drunk and Drive’s Epic Adventure

6. Drunkenhero

Blank Canvas and Blue Treasure Maps

Send me an in-game mail (Drunkenhero) attaching 1 copper to it and I will reply with some blank canvas and maps for free. I also send back your we widdle 1 copper. I got too many and I would rather see them put to use. East/west/People I like/People I don't like/People who like me/People who...
  7. Drunkenhero

Dominion Length

Wondering if there would be a possibility to shorten the length of a dom to thirty minutes over one hour in length. Thought it got to a waste of gameplay 90% of the time after about the 30 minute mark. Most people play to have some fun, rarely does a gem of a dom go with real battles for the...
  8. Drunkenhero

Housing Boosts

Below is a list of the limits on what special items can be added to a type of house. Was wondering if possible and agreed upon could you increase the limitations to 12 or +2 on the 28x28 housing types. Armorers have to use 12 boosts to reach +20k proficiency to all the 6 things they can do...
  9. Drunkenhero

While on the Bot Topic

I got a complaint. One I do not care about openingly saying. I like your change, thank you for fixing what was probably the most imbalanced part of those guys runnings bots. Why don't you start taking away items and issuing bans (maybe not permanent) for all the people buying gold? It has...
  10. Drunkenhero

Karkasse: Tradehouse is not working.

Shows deactivated even after land rush. @Sparkle any issues with it from anyone else?
  11. Drunkenhero

Any youtube vids of the siege?

With audio and such? Not just music. I'd like to watch both raids. Good fight to all!
  12. Drunkenhero

Hero Brewing Company: Battle of the Brews (Mild RP Event)

Following in the good spirit of the gladiator tournament on sundays upcoming. Hero Brewing Company, the makers of the finest Barley Moonshine will be sponsoring a real skill event.... The rules are simple: Disorderly Conduct will make up all packs for you. No materiel is needed on your part...
  13. Drunkenhero

test

testing something for the sake of testing something.
  14. Drunkenhero

March Madness Event Idea (PvP)

This is an idea to see what large scale pvp would be like assuming everyone was equally or at least int he same ballpark geared. The event is simple on the 12th of March and lasting till the 2nd of April. The event is a strictly PvP only event in which all the current Sparring Arena buffs become...
  15. Drunkenhero

Delphinad Typhoon Set Question

Hi, I have tried looking this up on the interwebs and asked a few in game. What I am wondering if does this set bonus on Delphinad Typhoon Leather: (7Set) Increases Critical Damage +29.1% effect both Melee and Ranged critical damage? Or more than just those two? Or lastly does it only affect Melee?
  16. Drunkenhero

Game Mechanical (Mental) Change Request

Play the game. Fishing makes no money please change: Fishing is a minigame and it is stupidly fun with a group of people all hanging out. Fun does not need to be super profitable. The gear gap is so hard change x to y (totally with only new players in mind): They can do it, just like others...
  17. Drunkenhero

[West] <Disorderly Conduct>

Started a guild, added some family and friends. We chill, drink and have fun in the game. Level 4, working on 5. Mostly trade and profit sharing types of adventure. No big plans, no big end game picture. We are friendly to anyone worth being friendly too and always are willing to make some new...
  18. Drunkenhero

House Decor Mania!

Post some screens of something cool you have setup! Also explain what you are trying to do with it and if it is finished! At first I tried to box this in with decor walls and make a small nightclub look. The walls cant be perfectly placed so instead I grinded out a few broken phonographs and...
  19. Drunkenhero

Freshwater Fishing and Fishing for a Compliment

Hi all, I embarked on a journey to work on my hard earned (fishing Ponds lol) fishing skill by matching the titles with. So going through all the quests I got to the tropical fish version and was thinking that was the old freshwater fishing portion for some reason. So I went to Lacton's lake...
  20. Drunkenhero

Wanted: Game Lore

Hey guys and gals. You know those crazy journal and diary entries that fill your inventory? Examples: Well if you do not wish to mess with it I would love for you to send them via game mail to me, Drunkenhero! Trying to complete all the books and so forth to place them all in one place on one...
Back