What's new

account suspended after ?server? Attack.? Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deavana

Yesterday I got kicked out of the game, on discord people said that server was being hacked or something. By the time there was post about server being back up I had tried to repair unsuccessfully. I cannot even get past the loading screens poem, it freezes at "but the demon queen, her throne a pyre, whispers... and then it pops up a failed to load game data.
I have tried your fixes on the page in forums. I spent all afternoon/night on repair which froze at completion, when I restart my computer it still says "failed to load game data". Please help. I will re re try to redownload the torrent again. Sorry to bug you and thanks for all your hard work.

I was unable to get back into game. Via redownloading your Torrent. I forgot to uninstall game but I did redownload and reinstall it. Now I'm continuously disconnecting, the last disconnect said "your account has been blocked by reason for using modified game client" Help me I use no mods no addons. I have only installed from the links on your website. Now when I try to log in it says the "account has been suspended. For more information please visit our website and login in account panel". On account panel page it says:
Credits balance: 0
Charge Credits
Your account is blocked.
Reason: Breaking in-game rules
Additional information:
Changed client data pack.
I've no idea what this means all I have done is try the fixes you have provided in the forums.
Help I'm freaking out over here. And yes I've opened a ticket.

Last edited:
Just read a forum post where you told the person to respond via their ticket instead of forum. Sorry in advance.

Hi!

In case ticket has already been submitted, you receive the reply to it today (if not yet replied). You'll be provided with all the details as well as can be asked some questions for clarification.

All the correspondence regarding the ban and its appeal should take place directly in tickets.
Closing this thread due to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back