What's new

Aegis Botters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splodge

There is an Aegis Island botting problem. They are level 55 blighters farming scorpion fish. The instant you target them they vanish. They even do this as greens in peace.

I provided 2 names in a ticket. As far as screenshots go...I'm not that fast. They poof the moment they become visible and are targeted. And admin should be able to find them fairly easy.

We are constantly banning the bots, but that’s not possible to remove them from the game completely. The best we can do is reduce their number as much as possible and remove them from the game in the shortest terms after they appear.

We are monitoring the game for those bots who were out of our anti-cheat system detection and banning them. Those leftovers who are out of our attention are reported to us by the players, checked and banned as well. Such reports should be sent in private, not on public, as, otherwise, they may become useless.

In case you noticed a bot, screenshot and report to the Tickets. In case you were not able to screenshot or catch a name in time, inform me right away about the location bot was noticed at, so location could be additionally checked. You can contact me in Contact Moderators here on Forums or in our Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back