What's new

After level 52 few level quests are gone

nzoth

Im new to the server.
I was looking for news bashing at Trion (finally is gone that mini EA).
And then on a comment i read about this kind of server.
I quickly downloaded, install, and register.
Later i found out that many labor activities are locked until lvl 52.
So i choose to abandon these quests and focus on leveling.
Someone helped me with leveling focusing on one activity not locked, fishing.
After filling my bags with fishes i reach lvl 52
But now i cant find those quests.
Is there any database for archeage in order to check the quests and other stuffs? like wowhead is for wow?
In another thread they tell me that after lvl 50 many low level quests dissapear.
Is that true? i lost those quests forever now?
Im a completists, and i know some achievements are based on completed quests.
Do i have to delete and create a new char, and level up the hard way, leaving in the queue those quests?

If you overlevel the quests, you'll no longer be able to complete them.
If you like doing quests, don't level up with the help of fishing. Such method is good only for those who don't like going through quests and prefer to level up faster.
You can find details regarding Archeage quests and etc here: http://archeagedatabase.net/us/

Im a completists, and i know some achievements are based on completed quests.
Do i have to delete and create a new char, and level up the hard way, leaving in the queue those quests?

Don't worry, quest achievements you will still be able to do, because they are dungeon related quests. You just need to look around the zone that has a dungeon for the right NPC.

If you go to game settings -> game info, and scroll down, you can set your limit of seeing quest markers to unlimited, that way you cannot miss any quest in any zone that is still available!

Edit: Assuming you did finish all your race quests c: (green markers)

They aren't necessary to complete for any player, you can still get the most from the game. Race quests are most important ones.
I dont know, i liked to complete all quests,
At what level those quests become "overleveled"?
If i take them, but wait until lvl 52, am i still able to complete them?

I dont know, i liked to complete all quests,
At what level those quests become "overleveled"?
If i take them, but wait until lvl 52, am i still able to complete them?

guess if you're 10~ levels higher? idk... theres no record that shows how many you completed ingame. Achievements are the only record and as I said before, in there is dungeon quests that you can still complete.

yes technically you could accept a quest and save it... however, the amount of quests in your log is limited to 50 general quests. this is no where near enough for all low level zones.

guess if you're 10~ levels higher? idk... theres no record that shows how many you completed ingame. Achievements are the only record and as I said before, in there is dungeon quests that you can still complete.

yes technically you could accept a quest and save it... however, the amount of quests in your log is limited to 50 general quests. this is no where near enough for all low level zones.
i know 50 is too low for all quests, i mean ONLY the labor locked.
I would suggest either those quest could be an exception for the labor locking, or each 5 or 10 levels the max labor increase until the current of 5000.

Back