What's new

Anchoring Charm (No Break Charm) Guide!

Epic

Hey guys! So a few people in my guild asked me how the Anchoring Charms work and how to make one, seeing that there are quite a few new players on this server and or quit before patch 3.0. I thought I would make a guide on how to make one! I hope this is useful!

Introduction

To start off, there are 2 types of Anchoring Charms "Celestial and Divine". Each one allows you to regrade either a celestial or divine Weapon, Accessory, or Armor piece without the risk of breaking it!

Guide

In order to make an Anchoring Charm, you need enough shards to craft one! As you can see below, it takes 100 shards to make 1 charm and can be crafted at any Masonry workbench (130k Masonry) or a select few community centers with no proficiency and 2 honor forged metals from the honor shop:

6vC8yt1.png

How do you get these shards?

Getting these shards are actually quite simple, all you need is Epherium gear for a Celestial Charm or Delphinad gear for a Divine Charm.

How many shards does each piece of gear give?

The list below is the number of shards you will get for salvaging either Epherium or Delphinad gear. (The Epherium or Delphinad gear must be Unique grade or higher!)

Weapons:
Any Weapon = 55 Shards

Armor:
Hood = 33 Shards
Chest = 55 Shards
Waist = 21 Shards
Sleeves = 21 Shards
Gloves = 33 Shards
Pants = 42 Shards
Boots = 33 Shards

Accessories:

Any Accessory = 55 Shards

When salvaging this gear you must use/craft a Lone Stone as shown below (50k Alchemy)

6it3siz.png

Y0fW9gr.png

Getting a better chance!

Seeing that Anchoring Charms are a charm and take up your charm slot when regrading, you might want to fuse it with a Regrade charm to increase your percentage chance of a success. All you have to do is have a charm with you when crafting it at the bench, however, keep in mind if you are making these at a Masonry bench you will need more proficiency:
6G2bBTn.png

Where can I craft these without any Masonry Proficiency?

You can actually craft these charms without any proficiency at specific Community Centers that are Level 2 or higher that have an Improved Workbench!

How do I know what level a Community Center is?

That's simple, just look on your minimap at the zone of which community center you want to know the level. It will be the green bars at the bottom right of your map:
qmygiRz.png

(This community center is not leveled yet) 1 - 3

Which Community Centers have an improved workbench?

-Marianople
-Hellswamp
-Sanddeep
-Halcyona
-Falcorth Plains
-Rookborne Basin
-Windscour Svannah

(You can craft an Anchoring Charm at any of these Community Center locations on the side of them without any proficiency as long as the Community Center is Level 2 or higher!)

****THEY ARE NOW ALL TRADEABLE!****
(These charms protect from breaking and downgrading)

**I'm not really sure how in-depth this guide is but I hope it helps you understand a little more how these charms work. This is my first attempt at a guide if you have any questions, feel free to ask down below!**

Cheers,
Epic :D

Last edited:
So celestial can still downgrade but divine either works or fails staying divine right?
The purpose of an achor charm is to remove any failure being impactful. If you fail then you just lose the charm.
Don't know about the downgrade part entirely. Believe it shouldn't though.

So celestial can still downgrade but divine either works or fails staying divine right?
An anchoring charm prevents destruction only since celestial can downgrade to arcane then that's still possible. Divine does not downgrade so using a charm on this tier it either stays the same or upgrades.

Hmmm wow I thought the cels anchoring charm says no degrade or blow up chance . I swear i double checked too .

Hmmm wow I thought the cels anchoring charm says no degrade or blow up chance . I swear i double checked too .
Actually the charms found in the RNG boxes do protect against downgrade as well for celestial items.

Appreciate it, hope it helps a bit [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:D[/bcolor]
thanks for your guide, i have a question if i crafted it from the workbench at rank3 community center will it untradable? and it only protect from destroy or protect from destroy and downgrade too?

thanks for your guide, i have a question if i crafted it from the workbench at rank3 community center will it untradable? and it only protect from destroy or protect from destroy and downgrade too?

Protect from destroying and downgrading. They actually updated them, so they are now all tradeable :)

Back