What's new

any known terrain bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingofthejungle

so i was afk on freed on my hauler and went and took a nap and came back to being banned. when i logged into the website this is what was said.
Your account is blocked. Reason: Using cheat softwares Additional information: Speed hack, Speed hack, Detection under terrain

has anyone else got this recently? i submitted a ticked but all they ask is how can i explain this.

this is the conversation sofar in my ticket with support

You

02:01 November 11, 2018

Hi, i came back from being afk and my toon Kingofthejungle was blocked for using speed hack or something, but i don't use any software other then FoV mod and don't understand how i was banned/blocked for that

Staff

17:10 November 11, 2018

Hello,

We can see you had multiple overspeeds while you were driving/riding as well as spent a lot of time under terrain.
How can you explain it?

You

19:15 November 11, 2018

i don't know how that can happen because i don't use any cheats other then FoV mod that you guys let us use. and i was AFK on freedich on my hauler at the nui for atleast 3+ hours and when i came back i was banned. i'm sure you can see where my toon is.

You

19:36 November 11, 2018

don't know if y'all can see the last thing i summoned and where i summoned it and where y'all banned me at. but once i summoned my Hauler at the East Nui i never got off it cause i was afk and asleep and that was right around abyssal time.

You

17:47 November 12, 2018

is there a update on this situation?

Staff

08:45 November 13, 2018

You spent long time under the terrain, moving there. How can you explain it?

Hi!

First of all, you are breaking the rules right now, as it's forbidden to post a private conversation with server staff.

Second, if you were banned for spending long under terrain, it means you spent long time under terrain. If you got under the terrain and used escape or recall right away, system will not ban you.

Also, please remember, bans and appeals can be discussed in tickets only. Forum is not a correct place for it. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back