What's new

Anyone know how to add ArcheRage to mudfish?

I looked at mudfish the other day, It was on there.
I selected Archeage then it showed all the different servers including Archerage

Didn't use it though, got battleping instead

I looked at mudfish the other day, It was on there.
I selected Archeage then it showed all the different servers including Archerage

Didn't use it though, got battleping instead
Ive been trying to use both battleping and mudfish but I see no improvement, which server are you connected to? Is there something more I have to do after selecting a server and clicking connect btw?

ArcheRage is not on the list so im not sure how to add my own game to the list.

Choose ArcheAge and check here:
wbSZV4X.png

Ive been trying to use both battleping and mudfish but I see no improvement, which server are you connected to? Is there something more I have to do after selecting a server and clicking connect btw?

I connect to seattle. Which ever has lowest ping at the time.
Just choose server hit connect then launch archerage.

I notice a huge improvement using it, still not perfect, get out of range when players are standing in my face maybe 40% of the time compared to 80% without using it.

EDIT: I hear if you have average ping without battleping you wont really notice a change. I'm in New Zealand and was getting 240-400ms without

I connect to seattle. Which ever has lowest ping at the time.
Just choose server hit connect then launch archerage.

I notice a huge improvement using it, still not perfect, get out of range when players are standing in my face maybe 40% of the time compared to 80% without using it.

EDIT: I hear if you have average ping without battleping you wont really notice a change. I'm in New Zealand and was getting 240-400ms without
Hmm got 110ping right now, its kinda annoying because im used to really low ping... I guess ill just have to get used to it then.

Back