What's new

Anything 3.5 related

On 3.5 i was on live server, so will comment about custom:

FOV
: In game Fov was good, plz add Krfont too in future

Trade: love it, tks.

Erenor: Love it. But i don't think that Armor and Jewelry need nerf. I agree w/ weapon nerf and imo that status only shoud return when we have hiram. People forget that the pvp here can get unbalanced really easy and that u guys don't have option to transfer server to find pvp (or avoid it) like there. So any update that help balance the pvp or help people get there more easy will always have my thumbs up.

Lilyut Horses: Love it. Will have the option to upgrade to Black Arrow again?

So, to remove FoV mod and others mods we'll need to repair game?
Or reinstall?

They will send a torrent some days before the update, just download that e reinstall ur game.

Last edited:
Reactions: xan
Did you just threaten the devs with an abandonment of donating, because you don't agree with a change ?

It's not a threat; you can't threaten somebody by promising not to give them any more money if they go through with a dumb change. But that's what's going to happen. Those of us who donate don't see a point if we're just forever in maintenance mode.

Having to burn gold and do dailies just to maintain guild experience is nonsense.

If they want to allow guilds outside the top 20 a chance to siege, then maybe the siege mechanic is broken in the first place. They obviously could change it to another method if they wanted to.

Or reinstall?

Updating to 3.5 probably will reset it anyway, but just to be safe:

Go into the mod folder and run the 'default.bat' file (assuming you have the same mod as me).
Otherwise, find the 'screen_option.alb' file, delete it and run repair.

I like the changes, but I have a small request. I'm glad full cars won't be available at 3.5 launch in boxes/market place for a while, thank you for that. However, is it possible that we can get custom made designs/recipes made for B200 & C200 for 1500 gilda or credits so we can craft those since all Rampages are equal and we can have a color choice at start of 3.5? It's a shame what happened between Timber/Nova/Apex, we didn't get much of a choice in color when the Timber was superior. I honestly wouldn't even mind if the C200 & B200 designs were in the shop for stupid high amounts that would cost the equivalent of 1500 gilda (15k'ish gold, so probably like 10k credits?) and the S200 was the only 'gilda' design. That way it still requires the rest of the mats to be sourced from the economy to craft. Then I also wouldn't be mad when the full kit Rampages eventually happen as long as that wasn't the ONLY way to get C200/B200. (I like to craft my cars, and saving for my Rampage mats since I already have a Redwood Roadster). Please and thank you Sparkle :)

Note Regarding Changes: I worry about Holy Bolt, 25m change means we no longer had any viability versus any run of the mill archer. Mobility is already unlikely in vitalism based builds, and now we're simply sitting ducks in arenas after this change on live. 50% healing cut for self also was a bit harsh.

Side note regarding Erenor: Though I don't see myself working on Erenor for a while, I agree with the nerfs, EXCEPT I think the weapons should only be cut by 5-7% not a whole 10%. I think a flat 5% across the board with the ease of leveling/costs is 'fair' though the cost to make is going to be crippling to the market to begin with.

Last edited:
With you adding FoV mod, can you also add KrFont mod to the client in some way? Because the default font sucks and not allowing us to use it now is painful for the eyes of those that use the mod.
In game Fov was good, plz add Krfont too in future
+1 to this idea please.

Or reinstall?
I'd like to know this as well.

I really like all of the changes made here in all honesty. The one question I did have is in terms of the Trade System and Charcoal. Since it does take X amount of specialties to create cargo and there will be more additional places to turn your specialties in now, will that cause a shortage on Cargo at the Trade Outlets at times? (Also, will cargo be available at the old turn in locations?)

+1 to this idea please.

I'd like to know this as well.
To remove your FOV and KR font if you go to the files where you installed them and run the default application. It will remove the Mod then delete it. Not sure if they accept that but it will remove it on your end. I'm willing to bet they end up banning people still for Modded files. I personally am not going to run the repair tool because that tends to mess up more stuff than the good it does.

I'm quite iffy about 3.5.
1) what is the point on increasing equipment repair costs and also making durability get destroyed faster?
2)How drastic are the increases to regrading. Does it affect obsidian too? I remember on retail how above unique it's like 100g+ a try, that's way too much and makes it hard for newer players. This is the pserver not retail. One change I was afraid of.
3) Normal skill changes:
I hope ode will still be useful with these changes. Was one of my favorite skills.
Can you NOT change shield of steel? I found that change on retail to be a huge nerf to cloth and leather.
4) I hope u didn't nerf the armor bonus sets like on retail. I see the 3% increase speed on cloth set which is completely useless. Can we have the old cloth bonus and not this crap?
5) I don't see the point on guilds losing a lot of experience if quests aren't done. Some guilds may be small only that worked their butts off to get where they are now. That's a huge nerf imo.
6) Thanks for not putting charcoal in hereafter and stone recipes. That was one thing I hated about 3.5. And keeping old trading system as well.

Those are my main things.

"Ancient Archery Lunagems have been changed. Feral Mark Duration Increase is now Aura Explosion Skill Damage Increase."

Please elaborate on this. I don't see any info of aura explosion skill damage? Thanks!

On 3.5 i was on live server, so will comment about custom:

FOV
: In game Fov was good, plz add Krfont too in future

Trade: love it, tks.

Erenor: Love it. But i don't think that Armor and Jewelry need nerf. I agree w/ weapon nerf and imo that status only shoud return when we have hiram. People forget that the pvp here can get unbalanced really easy and that u guys don't have option to transfer server to find pvp (or avoid it) like there. So any update that help balance the pvp or help people get there more easy will always have my thumbs up.

They will send a torrent some days before the update, just download that e reinstall ur game.
Black arrow quest was never removed. Only the ability to get the horses

Is the -10% nerf on Erenor weapons going to be forever? Or is there a chance that it will be changed later on?

You're right -- if a guild has 7 people that play every day. A handful of guilds are more casual or are comprised of adults with jobs and responsibilities. Reversing a guild's progress because they don't have 7 people doing repetitive quests every day is nonsense.

plant 1 or 2 pine experia every day, and you can easily keep your level with 5-10 people. no need to do the quests :p

Reactions: xan

Some people asked for the return of the horses, because they like the way they look. Black Arrow has been available still, and don't think the idea was to make the other ones upgradeable again. Though, yea would've been nice cuz that was a LOT cheaper.

It used to be 500g if I remember correct? and now its 500 gilda to buy the Black Arrow, which would roughly be 5k gold in worth.. sad life XD

Erenor is still better (stronger) than T7 even after the nerf but it will no longer be OP in comperison to the other gear available in game.

You listened only to the opinion of farmers who will also sit on their bogey and dig potatoes.
With -10%, no one will make this legendary erenor weapon, which has a difference of 80 magic attack and the price of 400-500k gold.

Legendary T7 - 200-220K gold - 901 magic atack, 169 int and 572 ignore magic defense
Legendary Erenor- 640-720k - 983 magic atack, 146 int(-10%)

NICE PROFITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FOR 500K gold

Last edited:
Back