What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Why would you want that? It's 2 completely different cars. Afaik it was never possible on live to "upgrade" the timber coupe either.
because obviously they cost the same amount to craft and now people can move up to 7 packs instead of 4 with 1 car? on the live server it wasn't possible and this was a huge complaint.

plant 1 or 2 pine experia every day, and you can easily keep your level with 5-10 people. no need to do the quests :p
yeah but it's ridiculous that you should be paying to keep your guild level.

Some people asked for the return of the horses, because they like the way they look. Black Arrow has been available still, and don't think the idea was to make the other ones upgradeable again. Though, yea would've been nice cuz that was a LOT cheaper.

It used to be 500g if I remember correct? and now its 500 gilda to buy the Black Arrow, which would roughly be 5k gold in worth.. sad life XD
it was already said that the quest is available, and the question was whether it could be upgraded, not if you can currently buy the black arrow.

I'm quite iffy about 3.5.
1) what is the point on increasing equipment repair costs and also making durability get destroyed faster?
2)How drastic are the increases to regrading. Does it affect obsidian too? I remember on retail how above unique it's like 100g+ a try, that's way too much and makes it hard for newer players. This is the pserver not retail. One change I was afraid of.
3) Normal skill changes:
I hope ode will still be useful with these changes. Was one of my favorite skills.
Can you NOT change shield of steel? I found that change on retail to be a huge nerf to cloth and leather.
4) I hope u didn't nerf the armor bonus sets like on retail. I see the 3% increase speed on cloth set which is completely useless. Can we have the old cloth bonus and not this crap?
5) I don't see the point on guilds losing a lot of experience if quests aren't done. Some guilds may be small only that worked their butts off to get where they are now. That's a huge nerf imo.
6) Thanks for not putting charcoal in hereafter and stone recipes. That was one thing I hated about 3.5. And keeping old trading system as well.

Those are my main things.
I agree with all of these points, and would like to add to this the fact that the holy bolt nerf is rather extreme, and makes it even more impossible to defend yourself against the millions of darkrunners, who with the new ancestral skills can now one-shot me even more effectively. Holy bolt and spamming cc was the only sustainable defense we had, and now even that won't work.

You listened only to the opinion of farmers who will also sit on their bogey and dig potatoes.
With -10%, no one will make this legendary erenor weapon, which has a difference of 80 magic attack and the price of 400-500k gold.

Legendary T7 - 200-220K gold - 901 magic atack, 169 int and 572 ignore magic defense
Legendary Erenor- 640-720k - 983 magic atack, 146 int(-10%)

NICE PROFITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FOR 500K gold

If they would not bring the -10% on erenor ALL f2p's would instant quit. Including me and im not completly f2p

Thank you ArcheRage for teaching me two new words: contradistinction and systematized! :)

(For PvP)....yes, why this?
I think this is a further system based gold sink.
You listened only to the opinion of farmers who will also sit on their bogey and dig potatoes.
With -10%, no one will make this legendary erenor weapon, which has a difference of 80 magic attack and the price of 400-500k gold.

Legendary T7 - 200-220K gold - 901 magic atack, 169 int and 572 ignore magic defense
Legendary Erenor- 640-720k - 983 magic atack, 146 int(-10%)

NICE PROFITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FOR 500K gold

I guess you're also missing the luna options for the 'legendary erenor', and you're also not realizing that a mythic T7 would cost over 1million and have just about the same damage as a Legendary Erenor, except that the legendary erenor cost half the price of a mythic t7 and it's guaranteed progression without RNG if you didn't buy it. So I mean, there's that?

I guess you're also missing the luna options for the 'legendary erenor', and you're also not realizing that a mythic T7 would cost over 1million and have just about the same damage as a Legendary Erenor, except that the legendary erenor cost half the price of a mythic t7 and it's guaranteed progression without RNG if you didn't buy it. So I mean, there's that?
Where have you seen t7 mythic 1 million?

With you adding FoV mod, can you also add KrFont mod to the client in some way? Because the default font sucks and not allowing us to use it now is painful for the eyes of those that use the mod.
With you removing Charcoal Stabilizers from Hereafter Stones and Synthium Stone recipes, would you be open to removing the Matryoshka doll effect of polishes, oils, and pigments in the Alchemy profession? In 3.5, Tier 4 polishes/oils/pigments require a Tier 3, which requires a Tier 2, which requires a Tier 1. As a result, the Charcoal Stabilizer cost of making 1 of each type of polish/oil/pigment from Tier 1 to Tier 4 goes from 3/5/9/0 to needing 3/8/17/17, which is a total of 17 to 45.
@Sparkle: Question about crafting recipes.
In live 3.5, for example, to craft a Tier 2 pigment, you were required to craft a Tier 1 pigment first.
So for example, if I wanted a Small Leaf Pigment, I would first have to craft a Small Root Pigment, then use that to craft the Small Leaf Pigment.
Has this been changed? Because this raises the cost of crafting a tremendous amount
On 3.5 i was on live server, so will comment about custom:
FOV: In game Fov was good, plz add Krfont too in future
+1 to this idea please.
I'd like to know this as well.
So, to remove FoV mod and others mods we'll need to repair game?
Or reinstall?

Regarding polishes/oils/pigments: Crafts were changed according to 3.5 versions. We didn't make any further changes. Will check on that crafts.

Regarding KrFont: If you use the one, share a link to it with me, so we could have KrFont added as well. Don't know of any good one.

Regarding FoV: Sjinderson already mentioned it but I'll just confirm. If you have FoV currently installed, no need to reinstall the game. When you update the game to 3.5 all files modifications will be automatically fixed and removed.

because obviously they cost the same amount to craft and now people can move up to 7 packs instead of 4 with 1 car? on the live server it wasn't possible and this was a huge complaint.

yeah but it's ridiculous that you should be paying to keep your guild level.

it was already said that the quest is available, and the question was whether it could be upgraded, not if you can currently buy the black arrow.

Still two entirely different cars because the timber coupe is a lot better at climbing mountains and is faster. Vs more packs / slower speed.

That's a different point :p Am just saying its possible.

And I was not talking about any quest, just about buying either the one mount or the other.

If they would not bring the -10% on erenor ALL f2p's would instant quit. Including me and im not completly f2p

"All the f2p will quit" - I sniggered at this same as when someone said EVERYONE thinks working on erenor gear is stupid.

@Sparkle - is this skill usable while mounted as it was on live? I liked doing that back in the day, but might be better to disable that.

---------------

Stone Alarm Call
  • Cast time changed from Instant -> Channeled
  • Play an entrancing song, inflicting Sleep on all enemies within a 9m radius for up to 9sec.
  • Spell ends early if channeling is canceled or the caster moves, instantly awakening its targets.
  • (Awakened enemies will be immediately put back sleep if the spell is still being channeled. But be careful: repeatedly waking/sleeping an enemy in this manner will quickly grant them Sleep Immunity)

@Sparkle - is this skill usable while mounted as it was on live? I liked doing that back in the day, but might be better to disable that.

---------------

Stone Alarm Call
  • Cast time changed from Instant -> Channeled
  • Play an entrancing song, inflicting Sleep on all enemies within a 9m radius for up to 9sec.
  • Spell ends early if channeling is canceled or the caster moves, instantly awakening its targets.
  • (Awakened enemies will be immediately put back sleep if the spell is still being channeled. But be careful: repeatedly waking/sleeping an enemy in this manner will quickly grant them Sleep Immunity)

We didn't make any custom changes in skills.

There also were a few questions regarding new requirements for guilds that reached level 6 and higher.

That is correct, inactive guilds will lose their positions if they are currently on level 6, 7 or 8. Guilds will not derank from level 5 and lower. Guilds of level 5 have almost the same buff as level 6, so if guild doesn't want to keep maintaining, they can stop on level 5.

New system will also help to remove inactive, dead and alt guilds from the top and give a chance to the active interested in progression guilds. Guilds that are interested in the progression and the extra bonuses we are implementing (additional new bonuses to the buff + Guild Bank soon) will need to put some efforts into it.

The daily requirements are not high and can be easily completed. If guild doesn't have enough members but want to keep its positions, they can easily do it by getting new guild members. We always have new players joining, as well as old players returning to the game or leaving old guilds and searching for new home.

so at the end of the day will be possible to upgrade redwood roadsters to the new vehicle of 50 k gold will go to the trash can ?

With you removing Charcoal Stabilizers from Hereafter Stones and Synthium Stone recipes, would you be open to removing the Matryoshka doll effect of polishes, oils, and pigments in the Alchemy profession? In 3.5, Tier 4 polishes/oils/pigments require a Tier 3, which requires a Tier 2, which requires a Tier 1. As a result, the Charcoal Stabilizer cost of making 1 of each type of polish/oil/pigment from Tier 1 to Tier 4 goes from 3/5/9/0 to needing 3/8/17/17, which is a total of 17 to 45.

@Sparkle

1 Currently no.

2 All traders available in 3.0b will remain their positions and functions. So players would need to choose: safe and less money making 3.0 method or more complicated and dangerous 3.5 method with higher profits at the end.

1 make it possible to regrade existing vehicle like 800 gildas + roadster = b 200

2 does this means that u nerfed the existing gold payouts on gold traders ?

'cept for all the rng in making weaps to feed it.

If memory serves me right, 3.5's trade system tries to pull the wool over the players' eyes by increasing gold payout of packs to bait them into working towards the Cargo system. In terms of numbers, it LOOKS like it's more money on paper, but when taking time spent into account it's actually less.

1 make it possible to regrade existing vehicle like 800 gildas + roadster = b 200

No they won't be regradable together.
However a way to upgrade it will come but it will be later on into the patch. Untill then the s200 is the only option by purchasing the design for 1500 gilda stars.

Traders have the values they would normally. 3.0 traded have 3.0s values and 3.5 cargo has its values

Back