What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Could you tell us the full receipe for crafting erenor cloaks ?
For the Erenor Cloak you need:
- 1 Ayanad Cloak
- 1 Ipnysh Moonlight Blessing
- 800 Warrior's Medals
- 10 Moonlight Archeum Essences
- 2 Blazing Cloudspun Fabric or 2 Blazing Wind Spirit Leather
Erenor cloak craft.png

Awwh, I was hoping we were sharing, kind of get a taste of both communities. Since the test server was going to be in France anyways.
The patches have variations in them. It would not be possible to do.

If I recall correctly, the gear crafting portion of the patch notes contain changes for normal crafting of weapons and armor (off of the Multipurpose Workbench or Anvils, armor forms, etc). Can you guys give us a list of how Armorer's craft houses have recipes changed?

@Sparkle

1- the current price of 3.0 packages
will it change according to the value of the 3.5 packages?

2- will have the design of the bike?

3- Is any class buffed or nerfed?

4- will change some passive weapon, like longspear / short that gives a lot of thought?

@Sjinderson What do you mean 'upgrade' Rampage cars? As in, if we bought the S200, we can change the color to the b200 or c200? My post was lost on Page 3 with no response, but please don't make B200 & C200 cash shop full kit only later on. I want a C200 because that's the color I like, but I've been saving to craft a Rampage since I already made a Redwood and wanted to craft a 2nd car :) please make the c200 and b200 available as a color change or design change for s200 owners ":)

@Sjinderson What do you mean 'upgrade' Rampage cars? As in, if we bought the S200, we can change the color to the b200 or c200? My post was lost on Page 3 with no response, but please don't make B200 & C200 cash shop full kit only later on. I want a C200 because that's the color I like, but I've been saving to craft a Rampage since I already made a Redwood and wanted to craft a 2nd car :) please make the c200 and b200 available as a color change or design change for s200 owners ":)
No you won't be able to interchange them. The s200 is the only one possibe to get with 3.5s release. The other 2 will come later into the life of 3.5

No you won't be able to interchange them. The s200 is the only one possibe to get with 3.5s release. The other 2 will come later into the life of 3.5
Okay, so what do you mean 'upgrade' then? And by saying later in the life, you're confirming that a color choice will be locked by cash shop in full kit form only and not crafted. Which is extremely disappointing to have a color choice dictated by time and availability.

For 1500 gilda design, would it be that hard or bad to let us pick our color even if they'll be cash shop later? Timber/Apex/Comet color and stat difference was already a shitshow. The Rampages are the same. Please don't go this route.

@Sparkle

4- will change some passive weapon, like longspear / short that gives a lot of thought?
Each follow their own values. Current trades value is the same. 3.5 cargo will have 3.5s values.

The bike? You'll need to be more specific.

All the skill changes are in the patch notes. What is buffed or nerfed is for you to decide.

The spear hidden passive of defense pen is what I assume you're refering to. If it wasn't in the patch notes as a custom change then it follows 3.5s affect

Okay, so what do you mean 'upgrade' then? And by saying later in the life, you're confirming that a color choice will be locked by cash shop in full kit form only and not crafted. Which is extremely disappointing to have a color choice dictated by time and availability.
No I have confirmed nothing about how they are obtained. You're assuming. I have only said it won't be there at release. So you can only get the s200

All the skill changes are in the patch notes. What is buffed or nerfed is for you to decide.

ca8b95ae08622aaccca8bbac62581200.png

If there are any changes at all to the skills, it would've been nice if any of it was formatted bold for us to see what exactly is different.
Nobody wants to compare every skill's values with the ones from live.

Are the armors and the weapons requiered the same amount of materials to craft them like it was on the oficial ?.

Last edited:
@Sparkle

1 - Two systems will work together. That means if you turn packs in according to 3.0 system you'll be paid accordingly, but if you use 3.5 system, you'll have the reward according to 3.5 changes.
2 - Bike is a 3.5 thing.
3 & 4 - no custom changes were made here; they are working according to the original 3.5 version.

If there are any changes at all to the skills, it would've been nice if any of it was formatted bold for us to see what exactly is different.
Nobody wants to compare every skill's values with the ones from live.

Anyone logical would've noticed that most, if not all, of the patch notes before the "Custom Updates" section was copy-pasted from Live's patch notes of 3.5 (as evidenced by the reference to Mistmerrow being "Nascar").

Back