What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

@Aumdaydar @Botty to request a box you'll need to log in your account and press the button to request it. That will be 1 button their only, so you'll not have to make a choice. We'll have your account analyzed and proper Gift Box sent.
The amount you donated doesn't matter.
Will have details of the boxes content posted a bit later today.

I was reading the 3.0 information you guys posted, they look pretty similar to 3.0 release from Trion, is any big difference to them that we have to be aware?

@Aumdaydar @Botty to request a box you'll need to log in your account and press the button to request it. That will be 1 button their only, so you'll not have to make a choice. We'll have your account analyzed and proper Gift Box sent.
The amount you donated doesn't matter.
Will have details of the boxes content posted a bit later today.

Awesome, tysm for the quick response - one more question if you don't mind. How will you guys know which character to send it to? Will there be a box where we can give the character name we want the boxes sent to?

Awesome, tysm for the quick response - one more question if you don't mind. How will you guys know which character to send it to? Will there be a box where we can give the character name we want the boxes sent to?
Will go to the first character you log into

I was reading the 3.0 information you guys posted, they look pretty similar to 3.0 release from Trion, is any big difference to them that we have to be aware?
Sorry to be more specific, like Halcyona will change to same type of War/peace cycle like the rest of the territories? the Royal Seed drop rate will be better or same? things like that.
Thanks

Sorry to be more specific, like Halcyona will change to same type of War/peace cycle like the rest of the territories? the Royal Seed drop rate will be better or same? things like that.
Thanks
already responded to you look above for my response

I don't want to sound like a bootlicker, but you guys are awesome, you really make changes thinking in the player base and know our nightmares trying to deal with Trion updates. Really appreciated...

Thanks

We may have the option, to choose character you'd like to receive it, added. Option to request box will not be available by tomorrow so more details may be available only then.
List of the items and requirements for the boxes will be posted today though. The other delails - tomorrow.

Am I reading the rewards right on the page that details what each chest gives you? The rewards are better for someone who hasn't been here in the last 30 days? The reward for someone who hasn't been a loyal player is much better than the reward for someone who has. Seems backwards. Did the reward lists get mixed up or is this actually the case?

My guess is they are trying to give incentive for people to return hence the more plentiful bounty for them but who knows.

Back