ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

Discussion in 'News' started by Sparkle, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Epic

Epic Active Member

They save through your Documents C:\Users\Documents\ArcheAge. Aslong as you don't remove that, all of your setting will save through a fresh install.

You will have to reinstall FoV mod if you use it.

ganjarhea likes this.
  2. ekuland

ekuland New Member

Keybinds are saved per character, not per client.

3. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Check Game Guides section.

4. prego_kamata

prego_kamata Member

nope it is not launcher constantly failing at dawn loading the whole update and wen repair it starts all over again all the 14 gb AGAIN ALLL DAYYY LONGGGGG

5. froNtxD

froNtxD Member

I am able to launch the game, but once I get the choose the server it says username and password failed.

6. Peep

Peep Active Member

Most likely just entering your username and/or password wrong. That is usually the case.

7. vulgrr

vulgrr Active Member

@Sparkle

When are you guys planning on implementing the 3.0 Character Customization updates? Anytime soon?

8. Epic

Epic Active Member

Download the Torrent! Should work perfectly fine and fewer chances of getting any errors

9. Kathrann

Kathrann Member

What happened to the gift tab? And are we getting gifts?

10. Kathrann

Kathrann Member

Also, Abyssal skills are bugged. I can't stone anybody even when fully charged. :(

11. Sparkle

Will be available later. Players will be informed.

12. Sparkle

Only when we update to a newer version. Few months for sure.

13. Epic

Epic Active Member

They either have to be an enemy or in your party, can't just do it to anyone

Kathrann likes this.
  14. ganjarhea

ganjarhea New Member

after a fresh install via torrent the game is workin fine and all my ui settings were still there. chat tabs though..of course not.

fyi I remember I originally had to install via torrent when I first started because the patcher wasn't working right for me.

15. Firri

Firri New Member

new skill changes very unfair for a bit high ping users. my ping is 150. but "rapid strike" completely was a crap...when holding, i just do dps not 150, like 1000 ms!!. this is very
    sad and officially finished a chance for pvp the game for players like us who play in Europe.
    purses not drops %100 now. we are killing monsters for a nothing. totally wasting time.
    there are many more.
    Nobody tell me it 's okay. If it were good I would still be able to play neatly!
    I almost am sick of it. I am very angry. my anger at you will bring us this update and convince us to this. thanks for everything.
    Now i can only do a pve activity in server.
    do you have any idea of these results and do you have a solution?
    If it is not, I will not be the first to go. I'm sure of that.

16. Kathrann

Kathrann Member

Ah, thanks much. I didn't remember that from live.

17. Akira

Akira Member

Huh, was right in time back home :p

18. cabbiewabbie

cabbiewabbie Member

item drops are low percentage on coin purses, mats are needed to make ship regrade scrolls, and abyssal starting at like 6 est(just an estimate wasn't looking at the time). Where's Obama when I need him. CHANGE

19. Kathrann

Kathrann Member

I spent about three hours doing coin purses today...total waste of my time. I didn't get anything worth the effort.

20. Zealotius

Zealotius New Member

The main problem, is still the same, when i see someone taking 20 lands and more just to sell them that piss me off, there's new players who come every day and they find what ? A server worst than the officials because there's selfish idiots who grab 10/ 20 / 30 Lands ! Me and my guildmates just took what we needed , but when i see these idiots landclaimers taking lands to sell them when there's guys who really need them i remember when i was Game Master, this kind of abuse should be punished by Bannishment , you broke the game by doing this ! GM's should seriously think about this, because community is the whole problem in a game and this community really sucks...Did you get any education guys ? Think a bit to the newcomers u_u......