What's new

ArcheRage 3.0

@Sparkle - In light of having this land lock now when it was said we wouldn't, should we also be expecting royal seeds to go back to being in single plants only and all seeds going back into the vocation vendor as well as the coin purses being changed to reflect the actual 3.0 update that was officially released?

Thanks in advance.

@Sparkle Please don't do this land lockdown, either open the servers at 6:00 PM or 12:00 AM with full content, this lockdown will affect players who have been preparing for this for weeks or even months, it will punish the faithful playerbase built by you guys in favour of proffesional land grabbers/hackers/ macroers!!!

@Sparkle - In light of having this land lock now when it was said we wouldn't, should we also be expecting royal seeds to go back to being in single plants only and all seeds going back into the vocation vendor as well as the coin purses being changed to reflect the actual 3.0 update that was officially released?

Thanks in advance.

Nothing was said about land lock until my today's post, so no information changed from then and prior that time.

Nothing was said about land lock until my today's post, so no information changed from then and prior that time.

So you say... roflmao
Here is where the quote was pulled from - so i ask where is sparkle and what have you done with her?

https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/3-0-launch-question.4966/#post-40381

There will be no hold on claiming land. You'll need to be there at the time new land is opened to obtain it.

So i go back to my previous question on this thread on page two - What's changed since March 3rd 2018 to the now (present)?

Also i'd like to mention that you did say time zone wasn't going to change either.. maybe i misunderstood what you meant when you said

We are not changing time zones or balance our server time according to them. Server will keep same time and will not turn clock back or forward.
Server time can be checked at a Launcher start or at the main website page: https://na.archerage.to/page/profile/

*shrug* idk.. anyways i stand by my previous question as to what else is going to be different from whats been stated by you lately?

Last edited:
I don't even care about claiming land, I'm happy with what I have already.

That said, I don't think there should be a delay after the servers come up. @Sparkle People have been led on for months about preparing for 3.0's launch. Six hours after the servers are live is a bit much. Please compromise and cut that time by half, if you won't remove it entirely.

I guess it's going to be a mystery as to what's actually been changed and what's not been changed, i don't think we can rely on anything we've read in any "discussion" thread on 3.0 at all. Guess we'll see in a couple days.

@Sparkle I really believe that landlock would only benefit people using macros and landgrab hacks as they have more than enough time to set it up beforehand. Its really not the best thing. If you think 6pm is the time people will be most active then why open the server at 12pm ?

#Nolandlockdown

@Sparkle I really believe that landlock would only benefit people using macros and landgrab hacks as they have more than enough time to set it up beforehand. Its really not the best thing. If you think 6pm is the time people will be most active then why open the server at 12pm ?

#Nolandlockdown
Exactly this! Land hacks, macros, and low ping. Why would you encourage this?
Just open the servers later with the land enabled. Honestly dont even know where this idea would have come from

So you say... roflmao
Here is where the quote was pulled from - so i ask where is sparkle and what have you done with her?

https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/3-0-launch-question.4966/#post-40381

So i go back to my previous question on this thread on page two - What's changed since March 3rd 2018 to the now (present)?

Also i'd like to mention that you did say time zone wasn't going to change either.. maybe i misunderstood what you meant when you said

*shrug* idk.. anyways i stand by my previous question as to what else is going to be different from whats been stated by you lately?

My bad, forgot about it. But you don't need to worry about the royal seeds that you mentionbed before. In game changes confirmed will stay.

As for the land claim time, it will not change. Will stay 6 pm. Server release time will not change as well, will stay 12 noon.

This time change will not have any effect on land grabbers. No matter if land will be available for claim at 12 noon or 6 pm, however this delay in claim will help a lot of players as by that time most of them will be able to be home.

We can't have 3.0 release in the evening due to the Technical issues, due to it we had land claim time changed.

ya, my bad to. Really wish I was a lazy person who could’ve benefitted from your misinformation, alas I actually took someone for being honest for a whole 22 days. Thanks for restoring my faith in humanity. See you guys in 3.0 slug fest

I don't understand why everyone is seems so uppity that they are keeping the land locked out until what they said is some of their peak time. Are they just mad that they specifically won't have as great of a chance to get land?

not at all, the problem is it was made very clear this wasn't going to happen. Now all of a sudden 1 day before server take down it's changing. That's where my problem stems from. The fact that they told us 22 days ago this wasn't even going to happen, so everyone who's not a lazy peice, started taking precautions towards this very thing to make sure we had what we needed. Now everyone else who didn't give a shit get's to ride the easy wave while the rest of us who worked for this part now have to compete with the rest of ya.

Having what you needed isn't going to change much in a 6 hour span. Also something that seems to be ignored is that by locking down this land, any technical issues have chances to be mended before the land opens up.

Sorry i don't agree with you on that at all. So, 6 hours isn't a long time eh. Here's what i can do in Archeage in 6 hours - make 20k gold selling superior red regrade charms, buy all the materials needed to build a mansion, level a brand new toon to 55, have all of the farms + 150+ Gilda's for 3 thatches and make all the tax certs i need with plenty of time left over to do w/e else i needed to do. What can you do in 6 hours?

I personally don't think 6 hours is enough to prepare either. Hell you cant even make enough tax certs in that amount of time to make it worth it. People need to stop QQ'ing and accept it for what it is. I think this is the best choice cause I would hate for servers to crash in the middle of everything for them. Its easier to see how servers are running then release the land for everyone and gives most people on a NA timezone to be on for land.

3.0 adds 2500 plots of land. There will be land available for everyone. Having a 6 hour land lock gives more people a chance to compete for the best spots. More then half the server population will still be at work/school at 12 noon EST. This was the fairest thing to do for the majority of the population. Opening 3.0 at 12 noon gives the technical team an opportunity to make sure everything will go smoothly for the land rush happening 6 hours after 3.0 launches.

Seems some are forgetting that locking land for 6 hours puts it exactly err more or less where it was said the server would come back up. Lands not delayed server is coming up early.

Sorry i don't agree with you on that at all. So, 6 hours isn't a long time eh. Here's what i can do in Archeage in 6 hours - make 20k gold selling superior red regrade charms, buy all the materials needed to build a mansion, level a brand new toon to 55, have all of the farms + 150+ Gilda's for 3 thatches and make all the tax certs i need with plenty of time left over to do w/e else i needed to do. What can you do in 6 hours?

Anyone can do that just before the servers go down. So really doesn't make a difference. I was spamming the 1 prestige quest 1500 times before the servers went down and bought all the stone brick etc. So doesn't really matter within that 6 hour time.

Anyone can do that just before the servers go down. So really doesn't make a difference. I was spamming the 1 prestige quest 1500 times before the servers went down and bought all the stone brick etc. So doesn't really matter within that 6 hour time.
exactly my point, saying 6 hours isn't enough to do really do anything is kind of underplaying the reality of what can actually be accomplished in 6 hours.

Back