What's new

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Can you guys take a look on rate drops frmo woodlots bundles?
They're too low;
tbh, there was never a reason to make woodlots... if u ever need earthmana leaves u just plant majestic tree...
the only at least serviceable woodlot is probably skyreach... and even then.... if u dun have luck :D

tbh, there was never a reason to make woodlots... if u ever need earthmana leaves u just plant majestic tree...
the only at least serviceable woodlot is probably skyreach... and even then.... if u dun have luck :D
You ever seen a skyreach woodlot go thunderstruck? No? Me neither. Pretty sure thunderstruck trees are not on their loot table, lmoa.

So, you said the release of this was to be feb this year.. it is nealy halfway through feb and still no info.... any further update as to date release is due if not some idea of what is hardset for going to be in the patch?

Hello :) Could not this house be brought into play as well? That would be wonderful

jFvOhyt

So, you said the release of this was to be feb this year.. it is nealy halfway through feb and still no info.... any further update as to date release is due if not some idea of what is hardset for going to be in the patch?

Date of release will be announced together with patch notes. Patch notes with all the 3.5 changes as well as custom changes will be posted very soon, however, you shoudn't expect them this week.

my weekly:

please make endless arrows ping based with 3.5 like it was on live
The skill que will be kept with 3.5
We have far too many non Na players who rely on the que to be able to play an archer class with some success.

I loved 3.5 and every change that came with it. Potatos cry about trade. Man cargo was my to make gold. Ancestral skills made the game go round. Oh and alot of whiners here (3.5 was end of aa) that wasnt quite it. Other mmos came out and people left to play them (like bdo) once the hype died many returned. I favor all of 3.5 in its entirety. QUIT BEING MICE AFRAID OF CHANGE

I loved 3.5 and every change that came with it. Potatos cry about trade. Man cargo was my to make gold. Ancestral skills made the game go round. Oh and alot of whiners here (3.5 was end of aa) that wasnt quite it. Other mmos came out and people left to play them (like bdo) once the hype died many returned. I favor all of 3.5 in its entirety. QUIT BEING MICE AFRAID OF CHANGE
U seem to forghet the isues that comes with that patch .Potatos cry about trade ? , ofc they cry there was no cargo for evryone and the trade routes over the sea was being camped by evrione also that raise even more conflict in the continents internal conflict that just destroyed the will of ppl to run those cargos the price for charcoal rise so much and evrithing was expensive , i miself made good money in oficial when that patch was runing onli by camping the trade aoutlets but with what cost? , mi frends that was stil plaing betraied me bi stealing me evri time when i was tring to run some cargo over the sea and im not the onli one , and thats onli a very small idea of what was in the oficial server .Dont u ever heard that for those who forget the past they are doomed to repeat it .

Not sure if you realize but you just made his point for him. Things that are pointless might need to be looked at for being revamped.

Anyone who says they made gold with the 3.5 cargo system simply wasn't calculating a single thing regarding time and effort spent and saw it as raw gold value (since they were on the AH for 8-15g). When people in 3.0 can make 120 charcoal with 1 speed boat trip from start to finish (15 minutes max), but people in 3.5 need a 30-45 minute trade run through enemy territory to do the same thing, there's an economic problem. Yeah, you might have sold a stockpile of charcoal you had to make gold, but the contribution to the economy you were putting in wasn't equaling what was needed by the system itself. There's a reason why they reverted half of the cargo system in 5.0: It didn't work. No amount of lying to yourself and others is going to change that fact.

Also, BDO came out over a year BEFORE 3.5, so that had next-to-nothing to do with 3.5's population at all.

Sparkle, can you please make Rookborne be able to be pushed to peace by killing mobs, the only PvP that seems to even happen up there is people ganking others for packs. mainly by mostly blocking the road (the latest i saw was using spaced out regrade braziers across the roads)
If there was a regular pvp event like gr/cr halcy war or it was on a regular cycle, it would be better than trying for hours to push it through with noone being there..

I vote that this change up above does NOT get implemented in 3.5. The more often you have peace periods and the worse it is for the game. Right now the balance is fine because it forces people to take a chance in life, and not live in peace period. If they want to run expensive Rokhala packs, they need to accept the fact that they may be stolen. Look at Karkasse for example, the same quality of pack and that zone is constantly in war. Make the right decision on this GMs.

The skill que will be kept with 3.5
We have far too many non Na players who rely on the que to be able to play an archer class with some success.
it's pretty bad right now in any sort of small scale/dungeon etc since its really slow unless there's a ton of people around in the area or you're in a raid v raid fight. Is there anyway to look into that or make it a bit faster?

I vote that this change up above does NOT get implemented in 3.5. The more often you have peace periods and the worse it is for the game. Right now the balance is fine because it forces people to take a chance in life, and not live in peace period. If they want to run expensive Rokhala packs, they need to accept the fact that they may be stolen. Look at Karkasse for example, the same quality of pack and that zone is constantly in war. Make the right decision on this GMs.
In 3.5 changes were made so that all zones that go through a war cycle could be pushed to peace by killing mobs iirc. Imo this is a good change and should be kept

Back