ArcheRage Major Update: 3.0b + custom changes!

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Sparkle, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Yankmyplank

Yankmyplank Member

currently when world gate to halcy spawns you can jump through without taking quest, but once there you auto join raid. The Golems spawen time is related to how many in the raid, kind of to even odd numbers up. But Haranya alliance do not take quest but still get a lot more honor because they always have 3x golems fighting with them. They give up the medals for a ton of honour in other words!

2. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Will take a look if something can be done about this.

3. Arkenervs

Arkenervs Member

Live servers are soon coming out with a limit to the number of players per faction, and removing golems. If you can add in a limit that is 10 higher than the lowest faction, OR create a siege area during halcy war that prevents you from porting into halcyona, or running into halcyona unless you take the quest. (test that heavily)

4. Kathrann

Kathrann Member

Small pleasantnesses are much appreciated. :)

5. Castillon

Castillon New Member

Sweet. I look forward to everything you guys have planned in the future.

6. Auramek

Auramek Member

LOL this person spelled Nuian wrong. Sorry to say but they are luring you and trolling you Sparkle.

Either way the option of not taking the quest in order to get more golems is still a problem.

"Funny guy" though XD

7. Pandie

Pandie New Member

I love the racial skills being reverted back to passives! However, I noticed that one of the racial skills is not being reverted correctly.

Firran
    - "Catlike Reflexes" - Negates fall damage.

Pre-3.0 that was a passive 20% reduced fall damage.
    Post-3.0 it changed to negates fall damage for 5 mins, on a 30 min cooldown. Since it was limited to 5 mins every 30 mins, it is understandable why it changed to absolutely NO fall damage.

I am not arguing whether or not fall damage is relevant or OP, that is not the point of this post. I just think that if all the other racials are being reverted to its original state, that there is no reason this Firran racial is not changed back to reduced fall damage.

8. Sjinderson

Sjinderson Active Member Staff Member

I do agree that the passive should go to 20% again. Fall damage kill combos are a thing some mages would do and as a passive state this makes firran outright imune to a skill combo type.
    I know it's know common or practical. But it was an interesting thing to encounter.

9. Amtheia

Amtheia New Member

Awsome

10. zephyra

zephyra New Member

nice cool

11. richstall

richstall New Member

Sparkle, a small consideration instead of using the current quest which is to report to the leader which is gathered from the portals. Use the quest that the leader gives out for honor and getting the 10 kills. While this wouldn't be a perfect solution it would force people to make a much larger sacrifice to game the system to their advantage.

12. snownova

snownova Member

looks like a very fun update can't wait to try it! :)

13. Lorasar

Lorasar New Member

Tested that on RU update, its' mechanics is still that of 2.9 passive, nothing to worry about.

Pandie likes this.
  14. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We'd like to see how it goes first with the changes that are going to be implemented in this event with this Major Update. We'll keep an eye on this event to consider if further changes are needed.

15. Jena

Jena New Member

Today is the first day I was able to get my email confirmed. I have been at game for nearly a month, but not able to play much. My level is 36. I cannot get into my account page on the regular site. I would like some info on how to get into my account to see if a gift is avail. Thanks for any info.

16. Sjinderson

Main website uses the login for your game account.
    Gift is not redeemable till after the update

17. Jena

Jena New Member

thanks, I am confused. lol

18. Jena

Jena New Member

My account panel page still asks for a Character name Reservation, but I have already started playing the game. Is there anything else I need to be doing, or just wait for update. Thanks.

19. Sjinderson

Character name reservation is there for everyone.
    You just need to wait till after the update. Redeem

Jena likes this.
  20. bengan

bengan New Member

Can you tell more details about how machining will be affected?