What's new

Are these servers playable if Im located in EU?

filipanton

Would love to try these private servers but im located in EU (Sweden), so im unsure if it would even be playable for me.

Anyone else from EU? I would love to know what your ping is!

Im from EU too and playing without battleping or wtfast and got like 120 ping. For PvP its a mess u should get one of the ping reducers, but for pve and tradepack runs you should be good without any.

I use wtfast and my ping is around 140ms, it's definitely playable. (From Portugal)
Despite having a disadvantage in pvp I still do well enough to the point of where I don't mind it.
Keep in mind my internet quality is near garbage so you'll probably have lower ping.

Im from EU too and playing without battleping or wtfast and got like 120 ping. For PvP its a mess u should get one of the ping reducers, but for pve and tradepack runs you should be good without any.
Do you just avoid pvp then?
And whats a ping reducer?

You can definitely pvp, but large scale gets a bit laggy. arena so far has been okay for me. as long as its no masses of players its fine for me and should be for any eu player if u dont have a potato pc.
and with ping redurcers i was talking about the services from wtfast and battleping. they just help you get a better connection,

If you can play without +200 ms , or using a ping reducer: Go to NA, if you not, RU

Pro NA:
* A lot of pple speaking english
* Gs avarage score: 3k

Contra NA:
* Impposible time event
* Possible lag

Pro Ru:
* Less lag
* Time event possible (Lusca or Abyssal at 8 pm UTC +1)

Contra Ru
* Less pple speaking english
* AH in russian (you can translate the client, but few things still in russian)
* GS avarage 5k

I can gave this information i have arround both servers

If you can play without +200 ms , or using a ping reducer: Go to NA, if you not, RU

Pro NA:
* A lot of pple speaking english
* Gs avarage score: 3k

Contra NA:
* Impposible time event
* Possible lag

Pro Ru:
* Less lag
* Time event possible (Lusca or Abyssal at 8 pm UTC +1)

Contra Ru
* Less pple speaking english
* AH in russian (you can translate the client, but few things still in russian)
* GS avarage 5k

I can gave this information i have arround both servers
Where are you from and what is your ping?

From Spain, normally i play other game with 120 ms, but when i played NA with 220, is quite annoying because skills are used 0.70s - 1s late.
I heard Ru servers are hosted in France, and for me, i am near France, is great.

From Spain, normally i play other game with 120 ms, but when i played NA with 220, is quite annoying because skills are used 0.70s - 1s late.
I heard Ru servers are hosted in France, and for me, i am near France, is great.
Is it possible to make the whole game in english if I play on the russian server?

I don't use any ping reduction programs, and I play @75-85ms on NA. so yeah its playable.

Is it possible to make the whole game in english if I play on the russian server?
Not the entire game, just most of the important parts. theres a guide on the english part of the ru forums

wow only 75-85ms, where are you located?
United Kingdom, PC is decent and network is pretty good. I've never suffered from ping issues on any game I play, even on asian servers. the highest it gets to is like 150ish on Singapore servers or something

Would love to try these private servers but im located in EU (Sweden), so im unsure if it would even be playable for me.

Anyone else from EU? I would love to know what your ping is!
Ping is fine, I'm Swedish abd I do not have a issue with the server what so ever. And I've stumbled upon a fair share Scandinavians.

Back