What's new

battleping issues

xcipderx

hi, 5 hours ago my battleping stopped working, it just disconects me after 10 seconds when i select server: archerage_na, any1 got same issue or any fix i have a huge ping without it U.u usually 180,

my bad posted in the wrong place please delete it

Last edited:
We don't have any IPs blocked at the moment. If your battleping is not working, you need to contact battleping support regarding it.

Not sure if its similar but my WTFast has actually been having a few issues to. I launch the game with WTFast and when i try to connect to the server it takes ages then finally says the gods have disconnected me.

Cant help but say it. I cant speak for these other people here but. I know for a fact that i HAVE NOT touched WTFast in anyway at all. Ive even tested it out on various games to see if it works.... It works perfectly. Then when i try to connect to ArcheRage after a fair time away ive noticed that i cant even connect to the server at all while using WTFast.. This cant be a coincidence that these other people with different VPNs are having issues as well. This is kinda wack considering how much ive put into this game only to be smacked in the chops and told that i cant even use my account without a 330 ping.

Battleping issue was caused from the battleping side. Players contacted them and found the solution.
We are not blocking any Ping reducers from use on our server however some changes can happen from their side. If you tried various servers of WTFast and neither of them is working, you neeed to contact their support.

Back