What's new

Best Bow class?

Real EZ

I currently just hit level 52 with a primeval before I continue much farther I would like to know whats the difference of a Ebonsong vs a Primeval

from gameplay it almost looks as if they buff their self? does that apply to ally players as well?

I played a Bard in FFXIV so if Ebonsong would fit that style more I would like to go that route.

Also what other skill sets are needed for Ebonsong if this is for sure my class?

sorry Im new to archeage just looking for clarification is all :)

also how long would it take to redo my class if needed would I have to level up that entire skill set from scratch?

Primeval is more mobility based and ebonsong is focused on getting the zeal buff i am pretty sure to do more damage. but yes they give them self's buffs thru there songs which will share with people in the range of the skill if you are in a party/raid with them and ebonsong is Arch,shad,song(don't know if that is what you're referring to or not by other skill sets that are needed) and it will not take that long at all just pop a expertise vocation tonic(think thats the name of the 200% xp boost?)/ any other xp boost's you have and craft tax certs and it should level pretty quick. however im not really sure entirely on ebonsong like i said im pretty sure there main objective is to get the zeal proc and do more damage. however i have not played ebonsong much. but a good tip is to go around and ask other archers of high gs and they should be able to tell you more about the class.

Switching classes is easy here and lvl-ing all 9 skill trees is very easy so make them all 55 then play around with Primeval, EbonSong, Stone Arrow.

These 3 are the best for me and you should just try them all and pick whatever fits you best Primeval has the best mobility, EbonSong has more dps but it requires you to put 11 skill points in songcraft so you have to give up some skills from shadowplay and most important you cant get the perma stealth which depending on your play style could be a big deal or not.

In terms of gear all 3 could use the same gear so my advise is try them all before you decide.

Back